Chapter 3 - A Girl

Status: edited

Angel's POV

I had spent 3 hours finding Dino's bracelet and I must say, I found nothing. This is frustrating. But what really bothers me is the way Dino looked at me before he left.

He saw something, he saw me? How could that be possible? I'm an angel. Human can't see angels except when angels turn into a human being. That happens sometimes. It's actually a common thing for angels to changes themselves into a human. Most of the reasons are when the angel destroys the guidance book on purpose or not. The only way for them to get back being an angel is kill themselves. Their soul will be taken up to the good angels where they belong.

Anyway, I was in Dino and the boy's bedroom. I was looking through his bed sheet and his pillow, but there's nothing there. 'Where did he put it?' I asked, hoping I'll find a clue.

Suddenly, there was a sound in the living room, the sound of the front door swung opened. I quickly ran into the living room to see who it was and saw it was Dino. 'Why is he here?' I asked. He was looking for something. Maybe he was looking for his bracelet, I thought. I sighed and went back to his bedroom to continue searching for his lost bracelet.

"Who are you?" All of a sudden he spoke up. I turned to him. "Are you a ghost?" He asked again. He was looking around the place, searching for the person he was talking to. "I can't see you, but I can feel you." he continued. I was shocked. What does that even mean? How come he can feel me?

I tried not to move so that he couldn't sense me here. Although, the more I stayed, the closer he gets. I couldn't help but to run away. I ran out of the dorm. My heart is beating really fast, I was scared that I got busted or worst, I won't come back home!

Wait a minute, I'm an angel, I don't have a heart. But why is my chest beating fast? I place my hand on my chest and felt that it was beating. What???!! What is happening to me??? This isn't suppose to be happening. 

I was worried, I was afraid to become a human. But why would I become a human? I didn't do anything wrong to the guidance book, right? Wait, where's the guidance book? Man, I lost it again? What is wrong with me? It looks like I'm not ready for responsibility after all. Mum was right, I shouldn't have came here. Although, that's not the point right now. I need to figure out what's happening to me.

I was standing in front of the boys dorm. I was walking back and forth, thinking what's going on. Suddenly the door was opened, Dino was walking out from the dorm. I whipped my head to his direction. He was locking the door. He turned around, the thing that freaks me out was we were making eye contact.

"Hello?" I tried to make a conversation, hoping I was wrong about him seeing me. "Umm.. hello," then again, I was right, he saw me. "C-can you see me?" I asked. "Of course. Why can't I?" He awkwardly laugh. Oh my god...

"What room are you in? I haven't seen you before. Are you new here?" He asked. What room? This place got rooms? I looked the sign of their room and their number is room 5A. What does that suppose to mean? "Miss?" He asked, makin me jumped from my thoughts. "Umm... room 6A," I answered without thinking what was I saying.

"Oh... then why are you here?" He asked politely. I was blanked from what he asked. This is probably the weirdest conversation I have with a human and not to mention awkward. "I'm stalking you..?" I answered but more like a question. Out of all the answers in my head, 'I'm stalking you' was what I said? I could've just said I was just walking by.

But no, I just had to say something unrealistic.

He raised an eyebrow then laugh. "Aigoo~ This girl.. I notice that you're a fan of Seventeen, but stalking, is not good. Ok?" He said, patting my head.