Chapter 18 - Hard To Ignore

Hyemi's POV

"Where's Hoshi oppa?" I asked Jun, who was sitting on the sofa while watching TV.

"He's outside.. Somewhere.. I think. He's taking a walk" he responded, changing the channel with the remote.

I nodded my head as I went to the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked before I was about to turn the doorknob.

I turned to him. "I'm going to find Hoshi oppa" I said.

"You can't go out alone" he said.

I shook my head. "It's ok. I'll be fine." I said, walking out. I heard Jun's footstep from inside. He was telling the boys that I went out. I quickly ran to the elevator before anyone run out.

I was outside the building and ran to find Hoshi. "Oppa?!" I called out. Turned out I was catching too much attention lately. People were staring at me like I'm crazy or something.

I walked further to the road. "Oppa?!" I called out again. I started to realised that there's a lot of boys in this area are called oppa. "Hoshi oppa?!" I called out again but this time with his name. I was tired of walking around, so I sat on the ground with my legs crossed.

People who walked pass me was looking at me weirdly. I think it's because I was sitting on the floor alone. I watched people walking but then suddenly something caught my attention.

It was a kitten. It was on the middle of the road and there's a car. It was about to hit the cat so I ran to the kitten and found myself pulled by someone.

"Do you want to die?!" A familiar voice said.

I turned to the person and saw it was Hoshi. "Oppa" I smiled. He lets go of my hand and walked away. I quickly ran towards him. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you" I said, walking with him.

He just ignored me by walking further away. "Oppa?" I called him out one more time. He didn't answer, instead he turned to me and shot me a glare which made me stopped from following him.

What is he so angry about?

I turned to the kitten to only see it was gone. I scratched my head in confusion. Where's the kitten?

Jaemin's POV

UGHHHHHH!!!!

I almost got her! She almost got hit by yhe car but this 'Hoshi' is ruining my plan of getting her back to the angels world. When I mean angel's world, I meant dark angels. She belongs there, there's no doubt in it.

If there's a way for me to get rid of this 'Hoshi' guy. Well, let's see..

Get ready guys, Jaemin's back.

Hyemi's POV

"Oppa!" I called Hoshi as he walked further away.

"Oppa!" I called again. He didn't respond.

"Hoshi Oppa!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention.

Hoshi stopped his track then turned to me. "What do you want? Aren't you suppose to be back at the dorm" he said coldly.

"I'm not going back without you" I said.

He rolled his eyes while walking towards me. "I'm going for a walk. I need some alone time. And I obviously don't want you to hang around"

"Why?"

"Because.. I just don't want to come near me anymore.." He answered. My hearts shattered into pieces when he said that.

"Was it because of me and Seokmin at the movies?" I asked.

He didn't respond. Instead, he walked away before I could say anything. He's so sensitive. I groaned as I walked in different direction.

Hoshi's POV

I turned around to see Hyemi was walking away, not following me. Why isn't she follows me? I know I said I don't want her coming near me but come on, does she really think I mean it?

I turned myself around and walked towards her. She noticed me then stopped walking. "Why are you following me?" She asked, not even facing me. "I actually wanted to go that way." I tried to make an excuse, pointing to the direction she was going.

"Alright..." She sighed, continued walking.

We walked for awhile and it was dead silent. She was walking infront of me while I was behind her. It's so awkward. Talk! Hyemi! Talk to me!!!

I'm not actually mad at her. I just want to distance myself to her since she's always happy when it comes to Seokmin. She never knew that she hurts me most of the time. I'm jealous, that's for sure and I really like her, I think before Seokmin even encountered liking her. What does Seokmin have that made Hyemi so attracted to him. I mean, I'm not bragging or anything but am I not as good-looking as him? I'm like, Look at me, I hella gorgeous!

"Oppa.. Since you don't want me to come near you anymore, can I call you Soonyoung instead of Hoshi Oppa?" she breaks the silence as she stopped walking.

Wait, is she giving up by calling me 'oppa'?

"Why would you want to call me Soonyoung and not Hoshi oppa?"

She finally turned to me. Walking closer to me, she said "yes.. Is there a problem?" What is she doing to me? Is she playing hard to get now??

"I just figured out that your real name is Soonyoung and I really like that name" she said.

"Umm.. S-sure" I uttered.

She smiled as she head further away. I sighed as I looked down to the ground. Is she trying to make me regret that I ignored her? This is too complicated.

"Yah! Hyemi!" I called out, causing her to stop walking again. She turned to me and furrowed her brows.

"Don't stop calling me 'oppa'" I simply said. A cheeky grin was plastered on her face before I walked off. Wait, maybe I should take her home safely. I can't let her walk all by herself. I walked right back at her and grabbed her wrist. She gasped in shock at first but then walked with me. The thought of me holding her giving me the chills and excitement.

We finally reached to the building of our dorm. I pushed Hyemi inside. "Go" I shooed her to go inside. She grins at me. "Aren't you coming too?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I don't want to come inside with you.."

"Well, that's hurtful" she pouted.

I laughed as I ruffled her hair. "Just go inside"

She nodded her head. "Bye, Soonyoung" she waved.

I raised my brow. "Sorry, Soonyoung who?"

She chuckled, "Soonyoung oppa" she smiled before walking inside the building. I was happy I get to spend time with her. Even though it's just a few minutes but at least we get along.

----------------

There's alot of POVs here. So, sorry if I confused you or anything. I also want to apologies for the late update. Usually I update fast as I could but now I'm getting pretty busy. Despite the fact that I'm starting to get an interest in Monsta X and Ikon. Rookie groups are so fresh nowadays.

Anyway, be sure to vote and comment on what you thought of this chapter for more updates.

Thank you \0/