Chapter 23 - Don't Leave

DK's POV

It had been 5 minutes since Hyemi left. I wonder where she went. I felt a bit worried about her. There's something wrong. Maybe I should check and see where she went.

It's quite hard for me to do that because of the boys. They kept on asking why Hyemi walked out. "M-maybe I should go and look for her." Woozi suddenly stood up, which pretty much got our attention.

Hyemi and Woozi aren't that close, and the thought of Woozi wanting to go and search for her was abit confusing. All of a sudden, Hoshi stood up with him. "I'll go too." He said, lifting his fist up in the air.

"Great! Why don't all of us go.." Vernon said, sarcasticlly.

"If Hoshi's going, I'm coming too!" I finally got the balls to join in.

Vernon groaned. "I was being sarcastic." He muttered.

I walked to Hoshi and Woozi but suddenly got grabbed by Wonwoo on the wrist. He stood up and whispered to my ears.

"Hyemi's looking for you attention." He whispered before sitting down.

Wait? Is it true? Did she ran off just because she wants my attention? "I'll go alone." I informed Hoshi and Woozi, leaving the dorm to find Hyemi.

I ran around, looking for her. I called her name a couple of times. God! I should really buy her a phone. This is frusterating. Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure at the Han River. She was with another guy, I can't really see the guy's face just because he was turning the other way around.

I saw Hyemi was looking at him with a confused look. I went closer without them noticing to hear them clearer. Call me a stalker but I'm just worried. I don't even know this guy.

"Will you go out with me?" The guys asked, causing me to widen my eyes.

I turned to look at Hyemi, she was staring at him blankly. I turned to the ground and played with her feet. "I-I don't know." She sighed.

"Why? Don't you want to hang out with me?" He asked. He went closer to Hyemi. I know they were close but this was even more closer. He rest his head onto Hyemi's. What is he doing?!

"I want to hang out with you but I don't want to go out..." She stopped her sentence before taking a step further from him.

"I understand..." The guy said, sighing.

"Don't take this the wrong way but I have someone in mind.." Hyemi told him.

"Who?" He asked.

"It's-" As soon as I was urgently needed to know who Hyemi likes, my phone rang causing me to quickly fished my phone and decline the phone call, it was SuBin. Hyemi stopped her sentence, looking her way at me.

"Seokmin?" She asked.

I quickly went to her, putting my phone in my pocket. The guy turned his head to me which made me realised that it was JR from GOT7. I quickly gave him a bow and he returned it.

"W-what are you doing her?" She asked me, widening her eyes.

I grabbed her arm. "Mianhaeyo.. I have to bring her back home. It's getting late." I told JR.

He turned to his watch. "It's only 8." He simply said.

I smiled. "Yeah.. I've been worried sick for her."

"Ah.. You're her brother?" He asked.

I turned to Hyemi, who was giving me a blank expression. "Aniya. I'm just a friend of hers." I answered.

Hyemi removed her arm from my grip. "Bye, JR," she waved at him. He waved back. Hyemi turned to me. "I'll be going now." She said, walking off.

I quickly gave JR a last bow before running off to Hyemi. I grabbed her wrist, making her stopped from walking. "Ok! First of all, you shouldn't have lied to us! It's dangerous to be walking out here alone to meet this guy. Who knows what he might do to you!" I told her.

She stared at me and her expression changed from a blank one into an angry one. "Yah! Lee Seokmin, he's a nice guy! Even if I did tell you guys that I want to meet him, would you let me?! Huh?! And why do you even care?! You've got SuBin to worry about!" She yelled which made me shock. Really, I didn't expect those words to come out of her mouth.

"You don't have to act like you don't know. You know why I care. You know why I was worried about you. That's because I like you." I told her.

She furthered herself from me, crossing her arms together. "Listen here, Seokmin. If you like me, then why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me because of SuBin?"

I crossed my brows. "BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK!" I yelled causing her to slightly gasped in shock.

"How did you know that I don't like you back? Isn't quite obvious? My heart is beating fast when I'm with you. I told you that before. Seokmin, I like you.. I really do." She confessed as tears fell down from her eyes.

My face soften when she said that. "Hyemi, I-" I tried to come closer but she stopped me by backing away.

"You don't have to say anything," she sniffed, looking away from me. Her eyes were red, also her cheeks. I don't know whether she was angry or sad. "I'm leaving, Seokmin." She spoke up. I was deadly shocked by what she said.

"W-what?"

"I got my memories back." She told me.

"Y-your going to leave us?" I shuttered. She looked down but nodded. I let out a chuckle. "Yah.. Hyemi.. Don't you remember that promise you made?" I raised a brow.

"What promise?"

"The kiss," I told her.

"I didn't promise that." She said.

"I know but can't you give me one before you leave?" I asked, bending my body to her.

She looked at me confusely. "Do think it's time for joking now?" She asked. It was harsh. I never thought of her as harsh. It felt like yesterday she was a joyful yet childish little girl and now, she's a cold hearted person? What happened to the Hyemi I used to know?

I shot a glance at her before standing straight. "What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I'm just sick of everything." She answered.

"Then, go. What's the point of waiting if you can go now." I told her. I was angry but I was also hurt, knowing that she likes me but then leaving me just like that.

"Seokmin-"

"No, you should go since you're sick of me. You know, I regret running out the dorm just to find you." I said to her before walking away from her.
"Seokmin!" I heard her cried.

I walked further away, ignoring her.

"Seokmin!" She called me out. I tried to ignore her.

"Seokmin!" She called, once again but this time it she screamed. I turned to her and saw her sobbing.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." She smiled but tears kept on falling. She wiped her tears before waving at me. She turned away from me then walked away using the other way.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Why do I have this feeling that if I let her go, I will regret it?

Hyemi, I really don't want you to leave..

-----------------

Sorry for the short chapter but hey, at least I've updated. I updated 2 chapters in one day. How awesome am I? *joking*

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment :)