Chapter 24 - First Kiss

Seokmin's POV

I watched her walk away.

Walking away from my life.

Is this the last time I see her?

No, I can't let that happen.

I quickly ran to her and grabbed her wrist. I heard her gasped as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't be shock now, 'cause what I'm going to do is more shocking than this." I told her, pulling her closer to me. I gently placed my lips onto hers. It was a sweet kiss.

I slowly pulled away, seeing her face turned red and her shock expression.

*****

We awkwardly walked back to the dorm. I felt awkward after the kiss and I bet Hyemi felt it too but I was happy about it. "Umm.." I tried to start a conversation. "Since you've got your memories back, how did you lost it?" I asked.

She turned to me, scratching her head. "Uh.. I guess I haven't remember everything yet." She laughed.

"O-oh.." I simply said, continued walking.

Hyemi suddenly stopped her track. "Seokmin.." She called me. I turned around to her. "I'm sorry.." She lets out a sighed.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Everything."

I chuckled then ruffled her hair. "Aish! You don't have to say sorry. I should be the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have tell you to go when I don't really want you to. I shouldn't be hanging out with SuBin infront of you."

"Anyway, who's she? Is she your girlfriend?" All of a sudden she asked me.

"U-uh.. Used to be. Before she got into a coma." I answered.

She seemed like she was in deep thought for a while. "Oh." Was all that she said.

We finally reached to the dorm. I opened the door, revealing 12 angry boys. "Where have you been?! We've been waiting for an hour and a half." Woozi scolded.

"Are you going on a date?" Mingyu smirked.

Both of us shook our head. "Ani!" We both said.

Woozi went closer to us and slightly hitting our heads. "Ouch!" Hyemi pouted, placing her hand on her head. Dino went closer to her. "It's a usual thing here. Don't worry, he scolds everyone like that." I heard him whispered to her.

Woozi patted Hyemi's head. "Mian.. I really can't control my anger." Hyemi just laughed. What about me, Woozi? What about me?

"Alright. Let's get some rest. We have a busy schedule for tomorrow." S.Coups said, making everyone to walk to their room. I was about to jumped into the couch but Hyemi quickly grabbed me by the arm.

"Seokmin, let me sleep here." She said to me.

"No, you sleep on my bed." I shook my head.

"It's alright. It's not right for me to sleep on your bed."

"What are you talking about? I love to sleep on this sofa than my bed." I lied. I love my bed so much!