Chapter 37 - The Picture

Dk's POV

It was our last day at school before manager hyung making us homeschooled. I will miss this school, not that I like going to school but I have friends here. It'll be hard for me to say goodbye to them. I walked to my locker and grabbed all of my stuff from it then shove it into my bag.

I turned around and found out students were gathering around the library. What's going on? I thought to myself. I walked towards them and saw a tape around the door, telling everyone that no one shall pass. There were policemen inside the library.

"I heard someone broke into the library and smashed everything." A girl beside me spoke to her friends as they nodded their head in knowledgement.

"Ok, everyone. Please go back to your class." I saw the principal walked outside the library, looking quite pale than usual. All of them walked away one by one. I stayed there, trying to figure out what is going on. A hand grabbed my wrist by suprise. It was Minghao.

"Let's get to class. We're going to be late." He said, dragging me away from the prohibited area.

"What's the point? It's our last day, anyway." I groaned.

We walked to our class and on our seats. Luckily, the teacher hasn't came yet. The teachers probably had a meeting about the damage of the library. I wonder who did it? And why? perhaps it's just a lunatic.

"Sorry for this interruption. Kang Dohee, please head to the principal office now. Thank you." The teacher announced on the speaker. I turned to Minghao, he did too. We were exchanging glances at each other.

He leaned closer to me. "What's going on?" He whispered. I just shrugged. Both of us were confused. Why does she got called by the principal?

*****

Class was over by the time Minghao woke up. He's been sleeping the whole class and the teacher didn't even tries to wake him up. She probably knows that it was our last day. Students walked out of the classroom. Some was taking pictures of Minghao's sleepy face, saying that it was adorable.

I sighly nudge him to wake up. He shook his head, lightly slapping his face to wake up. I laughed as I mocked him. We head to our next class which was science. Mingyu ran towards us, throwing both of his arms around us.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this!" I heard a yell behind the school's cafeteria. I don't think the boys heard it, but I did. I tried to ignore it but suddenly a familiar voice said, "I will if you keep on bullying me and blaming me for things I didn't do."

That sounded like... Dohee.

"Uhm.. Guys, you just meet me there. I have to get something." I told them. Minghao and Mingyu nodded their heads, continue walking to class. I walked myself to the sound of yelling, at the back of the cafeteria.

I hid behind a wall which was near the two girls arguing. I took a peek and I was right. It was Dohee and another girl from her class. I think her name is Sooji.

"Stop being mean to me or I will do something really bad to you." I heard Dohee threaten Sooji.

I tilt my head to see what's going on. I saw Sooji pushing her to the wall, causing her to cry in pain. I wanted to go there and stop everything but as soon as I was about to walk there, Dohee quickly pushed her back. "How dare you!" Sooji screamed, throwing her hand up in the air, ready to slap her.

Dohee closed her eyes, waiting for the slap to come but it didn't. I saw someone was gripping on Sooji's wrist, causing her to stop. Both of the girls were shock, including me but I'm a guy (you get my point). "Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on my Dohee." The guy said.