Chapter 16 - Meeting Got7

Hyemi's POV

Today was the day that SEVENTEEN perform. I was so excited. We were at the waiting room. The boys were getting ready and I was playing with Wonwoo's phone. It was the first time he lends me his phone but he told me to play games only.

I couldn't watch their performance with the crowds because there were too many people. Luckly, I get to watch it on the TV in the waiting room.

"Seventeen, you're next" a lady announced. The boys nodded as they made their way out the door. "Hwaiting!" They cheered. I smiled as I high fived all of them before walking out.

I was with SEVENTEEN's stylish, Daemi. I sighed as I sat down on a chair. "You know, Hyemi. I heard alot about you. It seems like the boys really like you" Daemi told me.

"They do?" I asked, she nodded her head. Suddenly, she stood up. "I have to do something" she said, walking out.

Well, she's gone. Now, I have no one to talk to. I stood up and walked outside the waiting room. I was just wondering around until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a dark hair boy. I bowed as I apologied for bumping into his.

"It's alright" I heard him laughed. "I haven't seen you before? Are you an idol?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Ani. I'm with Seventeen" I answered.

He looked over and pointed out. I turned to what he was pointing. It was the boys, the were still warming up. I smiled, was about to walk to them but he grabbed my hand.

"Let's be friends. I'm Jin Young but you can call me Jr" he gave me his hand for me to shake.

"My name is Hyemi" I smiled, shaking his hand.

Jr was about to say something but suddenly someone walked to him and whispered to his ear. He turned back to me. "I hope to meet you again, Hyemi. I have to go. Goodbye" he waved before walking with his crews. I grinned, waving back at him.

I walked up to the SEVENTEEN boys. They were suprised to see me. "Aren't you suppose to wait in the waiting room?" S.Coups asked.

"I did but I was bored, so here I am" I pouted. I saw Seokmin was smiling at me, I returned back his smile. Suddenly I felt someone's arm around me. I looked to the person and it was Hoshi. "Wish us luck!" He said. I nodded my head.

"Seventeen, you're up" the same lady said. All of them cheered. "Hwaiting!" They said. All of them walked up stage but Seokmin. He was standing infront of me.

"What would you do if we do our best?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe a smile" I answered.

He laughed, pinching my cheeks. "What about me?" He asked.

"What do you want?"

I went closer to me. "A kiss" he whispered in my ears. He backed away. I looked down, blushing.

"Hyung. Let's go!" Dino pulled Seokmin. "See you later, Hyemi" he waved at me before dragging Seokmin up the stage. Seokmin was giving me kissing gestures, which made me laughed yet embaressed that Dino saw it. Dino was utterly confused.

I went back inside the waiting room and watched their whole performance. I absolutely enjoy it!

DK's POV

Our performance went great! I was happy that everyone did well but what I'm mostly excited is the kiss that I'm going to get from Hyemi. After what happened last night, my feelings for Hyemi was getting stronger. I was even brave enough to hold her hand. It was the greatest moment of my life.