Chapter 22 - Going Out

Dk's POV

"You know, That Hyemi girl seems nice." SuBin says, holding my hand.

I nodded my head, not wanting her to talk about Hyemi when I'm with her. It was uncomfortable.

"A-anyway, we should head back to the boys." I say, changing the subject.

She nodded her head. "Yeah.. We should." She said as we walked to find the others.

When we reached to the centre, we found the others. They were sitting around. I saw Hyemi sitting on the bench with a ballon in her hand. She looked down while swingging her legs back and forth. She looked like a sad puppy. Wait a minute, why is she sad? Is it because I'm with SuBin? Nah... That can't be. I don't think she's jealous. Besides, it's not like she has feelings for me or anything, even though I want her to.

"Guys!" SuBin waved at them, dragging me along to them.

Seungkwan ran towards us. "Aish! Where have you been? We've been trying to call you." He said.

"Oh.. Sorry, My battery's low." I answered.

"It's alright, Seokmin. We understand that you want to have some time alone with your girlfriend." Jun said, putting his arm around Seungkwan. To be honest, I don't know if I want to be SuBin's boyfriend. It felt like a forbiden love. Her parents don't like me and I think don't want me to see their daughter.

"Let's head home. I'm tired." Dino said, wiping his sweats with a tissue in his hand.

All of us agreed as we walked to the parking lot. SuBin turned to me, making me stopped my track. "Seokmin, I'll give you a ride home." She said.

I turned to the boys, who were busy hopping inside the van. "I don't know. They boys might be worry if I leave without telling them." I said, still eyeing at the others but mostly at Hyemi.

SuBin put her hands on my cheeks and turned it to her. "That's ok. I'll tell them that you're with me." She say. She turned to the others and Hyemi was the only one left that haven't jump inside the van.

"Oh! Hyemi," SuBin called out, causing Hyemi to turned to us. "Tell the others that Seokmin is coming with me." She say. Hyemi stared blankly at us but then nodded her head as she walked inside the van.

"Come on." SuBin laughed as she dragged me to her car.

She drove off, letting me seat on the passenger seat. After a long moment of silent, she finally broke it off. "So.. Have you think about it?" She asked.

I sighed, "no, I haven't."

"Oh.. Ok. It's just, I missed the way we used to be." She told me, didn't take her eyes out of the road.

"SuBin, let's say if we dated again, what will your parents say about that?" I blunted.

She let out a sigh. "I don't know."

We finally arrived at the dorm. "Thanks for the ride." I say, she just nodded her head. I walked out the car and headed to the building.

Suddenly SuBin jumped out of the car and ran to me, giving me a backhug. I tried to turn to her but she won't let me. "Don't look at me," She sniffed. "I'm so sorry for everything. I hope you'll forgive me." She cried.

"SuBin, I-"

"Don't say anything. I just want to let you know that I'm sorry and I-I love you. The moment that I opened my eyes from my coma, all I could think about is you and why weren't you infront of me. It was bad enough for me to not see you for two years because of my parents, please don't leave me this time," she took a deep breath before letting me go. "In a count of ten, you can turn around." She told me.