Chapter 10 - Humans Can't Fly

Hyemi's POV

It was time to go back to the dorm. I walked up to Seokmin. I love being around him, I enjoyed protecting him from doing something bad. To be honest, he's not actually doing anything bad. He's a good guy. Well, I don't think he's good side might last forever...

{Flashback}

Seokmin walked into the kitchen when me and Hoshi were playing with bubbles. Something caught my eyes... Something evil.

It was the bad angel. She was about to get near him. When a person is too close to a bad angel, it could turn the person into doing something bad.

I quickly tugged Seokmin's arm to get away from her. I could hear her hissed as she disappeared.

"Hyemi.. you should get ready" Hoshi said to me. I nodded as I walked out of the kitchen. As I was walking infront of the bathroom, I saw her again. I shot a glare at her.

"Leave him alone" I warned her.

She laughed. "I don't take orders from a mortal. Besides, in a few days, you can't see me. You're a human"

"H-how do you know this thing?" I asked.

"I am the daughter of the Angel's President of darkness" She said, making me shocked.

What the-?

"I am not letting you get near him"

"Too bad. You can't see me when you turn into a human" she said.

"I will not be a human. I just cant-"

"Kill yourself then..." She said.

I was on my thought. If I kill myself, I could become an angel back but I like having humans around me. Besides, I never had a human friend before and this is my chance. However, I can't let the bad angel get near Lee Seokmin.

"I going to kill myself then" I said.

"Good" she giggled but then disappeared.

I suddenly saw hoshi, who was signaling me to follow him.

{End Of Flashback}

"Alright, we're done" Seokmin informed everyone. His smile faded when he saw me infront of him. I just don't know why does he does not like to smile when he's with me. I felt like he doesn't like to see me.

"Seokmin" I called him. I was serious, I didn't smile. He raised his brow. "What?" He asked, looking into my eyes. He looked worried. Wait, is he worried about me?

"I need to ask you something" I pleaded.

"S-sure" He said.

We were about to walk out to talk but suddenly, Vernon pulled Seokmin away from me. I turned around to them.

"Hoshi have something to say to us" Vernon said.

I was about to walk back inside but Vernon pushed me. "Hoshi said that you should wait in the van. It's a private talk" he said before slamming the door infront of me.

It was raining outside and it was cold. So, I ran inside the van. "Where's the boys?" The driver asked. I didn't bother answering. I was thinking too much. I really hate the way Vernon treats me. I know he thinks that I was about to steal their money but it's just not fair! I didn't actually trying to steal it. I was looking for my book.

I felt sad when I think about it, despite the fact that most of them seemed to not like me. Even Hoshi seemed to not want me hugging him, it hurts. I was really sad that I was about to cry. I didn't even get to talk to Seokmin about what I was going to ask him. Maybe I'd be better of leaving. I want to protect Seokmin without him noticing or the other members. Apart from that, I really missed my family and friends at the angel's world. I shouldn't have gone in this mission when it's not really my mission.

It took long for tears to fell down to my face. "A-are you ok?" The driver's asked. I suddenly ran out of the van. "H-hey! Where are you going?"

I ignored the driver and ran off. I know what I'm going to do. 'I'm going to kill myself' I remembered what I told the bad angel.

Dk's POV

We were back in the studio and the boys were in an ecstatic circle, trying to listen to what Hoshi was about to tell us. I wouldn't careless about it. I was worried about Hyemi. She was about to ask me something when Vernon pulled me in. He was rude though, pushing Hyemi aside. He's still angry at her.

"Hyung, what do you want to tell us?" Dino asked.

"It's about Hyemi" Hoshi stated.

I heard Vernon groaned. "Her? Again?"

"I think she's not crazy, she might have lost her memory or something" Hoshi said, ignoring Vernon's complain.

"Lost her memory?" Woozi asked in curiousity. Hoshi nodded.

"Who cares? She's still crazy" Vernon said.

Minggyu nodded his head. "Vernon's right. I don't think she lost her memory. No one who lost their memory would be as dumb as her"

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital" Wonwoo says.

"No. We can't" Hoshi exclaimed.

"Yeah. We should just take her to her guardian or parents" Joshua utters.

"But who?" Junghan asked. Joshua shrugged. No one knows who's her parents or guardian, not even her. Which confuses us.

"Other than that, we don't know if her parents are allowing her to go to the hospital" I finally spoke up.

"We don't have a choice. Just take her to the hospital tomorrow" S.Coups says. "Let's just go back to our dorm. It's late" he says, making us nodded and went out to our van.

As we walked inside, something was missing. It was Hyemi. "Umm... Excuse me, sir. Where's Hyemi?" I asked the driver. He rubbed his head with both of his hand.

"She ran off" he said.

"What?!" All of us exclaimed.

"She was crying and ran off. I tried to stop her but she wont listen" he sighed.

"What? She's crying? She must've remembered something" Hoshi said.

"Like what?" Seungkwan asked.

"Memories. Bad one" Hoshi thought.

"We need to find her!" Dino said, walking out of the car.

"Wait, Dino-" I didn't have to finish my sentences, he was already far ahead. I ran after him, I could hear the boys were following us.

"Hyemi!" They called out but no answer.

I could see Vernon was also worried. "Hyemi!" He called out.

"Look!" Minghao pointed out, all of us turned to what he was pointing.

Hyemi's POV

I was on a bridge and beneath it was the river. The river was deep, I could tell you that. I figured out that human's can't breath in water. I was standing on the edge of bridge.

"H-humans can't fly" I randomly informed myself. I was shaking, I was scared to do this. I kept on thinking what I had done and I know it was a mistake a huge mistake to take over someone's mission. The more I think about it, the more guilty I feel. I don't to be here. The boys don't want me to be here.

"1,2,....3" I closed my eyes and jumped.

Instead of having myself drowned, I was pulled into a hug. I couldn't help but to sob into the person's chest.

"It's ok," He said, patted my head.

--------

Yo! How was it? It's a bit emotional but i hope you like it.

Btw, have you seen SEVENTEEN's new comeback? I died XD i love it so much. I'm just jealous of the girl but it's just an MV right?