Chapter 41 - The Secret Is Out

DK's POV

"Seokmin, come on... You've been in there for hours now. I need to pee." I heard S.Coups knocking on the bathroom door. He has no idea what I've gone through but he's right, though. I have been in here for hours. I didn't want the boys to see me like this.

I kept thinking about what SuBin said to me. Questions kept running through my head. Did I do something wrong? Why would she wants to end our relationship? Does she not like my rice cakes? Come on, my rice cakes aren't that bad. Although, she did said that Hyemi's the one for me but why would she said that?

"Seokmin, are you ok in there?" I heard Hoshi through the door. I wiped my tears away with my sleeve as I washed my face. I opened the door and saw Hoshi and S.Coups looking at me weirdly. "Are you ok?" S.coups asked, getting closer to me to examined my face.

I slightly pushed him. "I'm fine, hyung. I'm just sleepy." I lied, walking pass them. I went to the bedroom and jumped on my bed. Woozi suddenly came in with his guitar as he sat on his bed next to me.

"What's going on with you? You've been all dozed off. Has something happened?" He asked, playing his guitar but stopped and wait for my answer. He isn't usually like this, he never seemed concern about me.

"I-I'm fine." I told him, letting out a sigh while rubbing my head with my palms.

He seemed to be focused on me. "I don't think you are. I bet something happened." He said.

"Really, nothing happened." I assured him, laying on my bed and pulled the blanket up to cover my face.

I heard Woozi sighed before walking out the room. Suddenly I got the urge to get out of this dorm and take a walk outside to clear my mind. I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. As I walked out, I saw Dino staring at me.

"Hyung? What are you doing out?" He asked, raising his brows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was just taking out the trash," He told me. "And, where you going?" He asked me.

"I'm going to take a walk." I told him.

He grinned widely when I told him that I'm going out for a walk. He went closer to me, cheekily smile. "Can you please buy me a pie?" He asked.

I sighed in frusteration. "Manager hyung told you not to eat pie for a month, remember?"

"Oh, please~ I haven't eat any sweet things for a week now," he whinned. "I don't think I can make it without it. I think I'm going to die because of it."

I rolled my eyes at his nonsense statement. "Alright, I'll buy you a slice." I told him only to receive a bearhug from the maknae. "Thank you, hyung." He said. I chuckled, patting his head.

*****

It was dark. Despite that it was night time, not many lights in the streets seems to light up. I was kicking my foot up in the air as I walked. I was looking down, trying to figure out the mistake I made towards SuBin. I was heartbroken whenever I remember the words she said to me.

"What did I do?" I asked myself, hoping to get an answer from a mysterious voice up from the sky but yet there's no answer. I stopped my track when I reached to pasty shop to buy Dino his pie.

I walked in and went to the counter to buy a slice of pie. "Can I help you, sir?" I heard the girl behind the counter asked. I lifted up my head and looked at the girl. Wait a minite...

"Dohee?" I looked at her. She seemed shocked as well as me. "You work here?" I asked, staring at her. She was wearing a uniform. She smiled at me then bowed.