Chapter 8 - Guidance Book?

Hyemi's POV

It was the angel... The bad angel that I met before doing my mission. The angel of the darkness. Why is she here? Most importantly, I can see her.

"I'll be back" I said, walking out to the bad angel.

As I walked out, I saw her staring at me. "I see you've slowly becoming a human" she crossed her arms with a smirk placed on her face.

"Slowly? You mean I'm still an angel" I gave her a question look.

"You can see me, right?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah.."

She laughed. "That means you're still half an angel. Just slowly turned into a mortal"

"I-I don't want to be a mortal.. I want to go back home" I cried.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be such a baby. You'll get use to it. I know all about you now. I can't believe you tried to do you're brother's mission when you mommy told you not to do. I guess your not a good angel anyway. Because good angels listen to their leader. You deserve this"

She's right. Good angels does listen to their leader. Am I a good angel?

"Speechless are you?" She said. "You ruined your whole mission. I don't think you'll be an angel anymore. Well, unless you kill yourself." She smirked at the last part.

"What are you even doing here?" I growled.

"Nothing.. I just got a new task.." She smiled. "Lee Seokmin" she stated.

My eyes were wide when I heard her say. "No! Get away from him! It's my mission to take care of him from you!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry... I thought you're a human" she teased. "I'll make him do something bad, really bad and you can't do anything about it... Goodbye, Park Hyemi" she said before disapearing to a dark smoke.

"Yah! I'm not done talking to you" I yelled.

"Hyemi?" I heard Seokmin walking to me. I quickly changed my expression then turned to him with a smile. "Who are you talking to?" He asked, looking around the place.

I shook my head. "Ummm..." I said, looking around for answers. "The tree" I pointed at a tree near me.

He looked at the tree. "I see... We should go back in. The boys are worried about you" he said.

"They are?" I asked in awe.

He nodded his head and pulled my hand. "Yeah. Besides, you're a girl.. A girl shouldn't be out here alone" he said, leading me inside.

I sat back on my seat. "Are you ok?" Dino asked, I just nodded my head.

"Why did you went out?" Vernon asked, raising his brow.

I shook my head. "I just needed a fresh air" I lied.

They went back to eating.

*****

We were back at their dorm and the boys looked tired. I didn't, all I could think about is the cramp on my butt. Note to self: Don't sit too long, could get cramps.

I went back to the sofa and laid on it. "Ahh~" I was felt relax as soon as I laid down. All of the boys stared at me weirdly. "What?" I asked, confusingly.

Joshua turned to Seokmin and gave him a look. "She shouldn't sleep here" he whispered to Seokmin, loud enough for me to hear.

"It's alright! I love this sofa and I'm going to sleep here" I said, sounded a bit demanding.

"No. You can't" Joshua shook his head.

"You should sleep on Seokmin's bed" Vernon smirks.

"No!" Hoshi and Dino said at the same time, making them turned to each other in confusion.

Vernon looked at them. "Fine. Why don't she sleeps on your bed" he stated.

Hoshi shook his head. "Not on my bed"

"Mine is fine" Dino said.

"Aren't you too young for that?" Jun told Dino.

Dino quickly shook his head. "I didn't mean sleeping on the same bed, I'll sleep on the sofa"

"Aigoo.. You're trying to be the gentleman here" Seungkwan teased as he swung his arms around him.

"I'm the gentleman here" Joshua raised his hand, wanting some attention.

"Well, how about you sleep on the sofa and Hyemi will sleep on your bed" Dino rolled his eyes.

"Fine! Sleep on my bed" Joshua said to me.

I felt uncomfortable. It felt like this argument didn't stop for a long time. I kept on eyeing at Seokmin, giving him the 'help' look. He saw me then sighed.

"She'll sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the sofa" he said in defence, stoping the argument.

I cheered as I skipped to his room.

Dk's POV

I can't believe I gave up my bed for her. She'd better make it up to me. "I feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room with a girl" Woozi said, tugging on my arm.

We were at the door of our room, staring at Hyemi, who was laying down on my bed. She was hugging my pillow while covers herself with my blanket.

"Me too" Junghan agreed to Woozi.

"Let's sleep outside with Seokmin" Woozi told Junghan.

I quickly shook my head. "Ani. You guys said that she could sleep on my bed and I could have the sofa" I stated.

"Come on..." Woozi pouted.

"This isn't fair" Junghan said.

I smiled brightly, walking off before turning around and said "Life isn't fair. Deal with it"

I heard them groaned.

Woozi's POV

It was already past midnight and I was still on my bed, wide awake. I couldn't help but to stay up. I have to be aware.

I turned my body to Junghan. He was sleeping soundlessly. Pssh, lucky him. He's not the one who has to sleep on a bed besides her.

"I see you're still awake" I heard Hyemi said, making me jumped.

"Aigoo.. You scared me" I whispered to her, trying not to wake Junghan.

She smiled. I really like how her smile affecting her eyes. She's... May I say, looks cute when she smiles.

"Mianhae" she said, cuddling the blanket and went to sleep.

I sighed as I tried to fall a sleep. "Goodnight" I heard her whispered bfore going back to sleep. I turned to her and smiled.

"Goodnight to you too"

Dk's POV

I was on the sofa. I didn't sleep well, all because I was on a sofa not my bed. I might have lost my bed to a crazy girl but the hyungs have to sleep in the same room with her.

Haha!

I was struggling myself to sleep until I saw something shinning on the floor near our room. I slowly stood up and went closer to it.

As I reached to the door, I kneld down to reach for the shinning thing. I was shocked when I saw it. Is it really? How could this be?

The guidance book?

.

.