Not A Chapter But An Idea!

HELLO MY LOVERS! How have you been?!

Do you miss me like I miss you?🥹🫶🏻

So I've been thinking... I've been wanting to post as a wattpad writer on my writer instagram but was scared because my family follows me and they are catholic and well... this story has smut so I was scared of what could happen.

But then I say. FUCK IT. This is my life and my chance to a certain future, so I decided I will block them and start posting about my stories there.

Though I've never been a social media girl or popular, so I don't really know how to do this, but I want to try.

I've been thinking, -and you are going to like it- post pictures and do a mini bonus chapter/text, what do you think? Instead of doing it here, I'll do it on my Instagram to get some traction.

I've also thought about doing Trivias to see how much you remember about the story. You can send me pictures/drawings of your version of the characters and I would post them.

I want to interact with you and want you to interact with each other so you can ask me whatever questions and I could make short videos.

I know I'm not famous or popular, but all of us have created this little family and want to keep in touch with you:)

You could even send me memes or videos and I could react to them like a sorry excuse of a YouTuber😆🤣

So I don't know, what do you think??

You can always give me tips and advice on how to make it better.

I hear your thoughts!

READ DAMN IT *coughs*

Instagram: jossierichardson