9. No more selfies!

Sakura POV

"Sakura-chan!!! Let me see! Let me see!" Hinata tries to take the camera from my hand.

"No way! I need to practice taking pictures," I shout to him as I try to get the camera away from him. However, with his amazing jumping ability, he grabs my camera and runs away.

"Two shorties trying to get a camera from each other," Tsukishima snickers and I hear a muffled laugh from Yamaguchi. I click my tongue at the two of them and chase Hinata for my camera.

"Hinata!!!!" I yell as Hinata runs with my camera.

"Oi Hinata what are you-- ?" Kageyama questions when Hinata scurries to him.

"Hey Kageyama! Selfie time!" He stops to take a picture of him and Kageyama.

"What the--" Kageyama blinks from the flashing light.

"Oi Hinata, give us the camera too!" I hear from Tanaka. Hinata hands the camera to Tanaka who takes a picture of him, Hinata, and Sugawara.

I stop to rest. What am I doing running around for my camera? I hate being so unfit, I seriously need to hit a gym.

Suddenly, I stop hearing their chattering and stare at them to see what stopped their talking.

"Is this Noya-san with Sakura?" Tanaka gapes in surprise. What is he talking about? I notice that he was pointing to my camera screen...Wait--the selfies from a few days ago! I totally forgot that they were still in my camera!

"It is," the surprised Sugawara says as he examines the pictures and looks at me. "When did you guys take these pictures?"

"It doesn't matter, can I have my camera back please?" I stammer. I stretch out my hand about to take the camera, but Hinata takes the camera once again.

"But you took so many selfies with Nishinoya-Senpai," Hinata pouts. " I want to take selfies with you too."

"Hinata, you can't just go on and say you want a selfie with others without their consent," Sugawara says to Hinata.

"Hmm...Well if they took that many selfies, then it must mean that the two of them like each other." Tsukishima says out of nowhere. He gives his all-knowing smirk.

I'm so gonna kill him! I take a glance at Hinata and Tanaka to see their reactions to Tsukishima's statement...THE TWO OF THEM NODDING THEIR HEADS!!! Are they nincompoops!?!?!?!

My face becomes as red as a tomato. Did he have to say that?! Now they're going to get the wrong idea of me and Nishinoya just because of some pictures. I don't even know if I like him!

"Sakura, what's up?" Nishinoya says from behind me.

"Wahh!" I back up against the wall...What's going on with me?! "This is just great though--we now he's here too!" I sarcastically cry in my head.

Nishinoya notices something is off with me and puts his forehead against my forehead. "Sakura, do you have a fever or something?" He asks concerns.

"Y-yup! Totally fine!" I quickly say, my face turning tomato red and becoming uncontrollably warm. I didn't expect him to put his forehead on mine!

"Nishinoya-Senpai? Why did you get to take so many selfies with Sakura?" Hinata questions.

"How did you know I took pictures with Sakura?" Nishinoya asks.

"We were just checking the pictures on the camera. You're so good at taking pictures!," Hinata praises him.

His face is a bit pink and he gives a cheeky smile."Yeah, me and Sakura did take pictures together. I'm the one who took the pictures."