57. Misunderstandings

Nishinoya POV
(During lunch)

"Oi, Ryuu, where are you going?" I call out to Tanaka in the middle of the hallways attracting the attention of the students around me.

"I'm heading to Ennoshita's class today!" Tanaka shouts across the hall. "Want to join me?" he loudly asks and my eyes light up.

"Sure!" I answer back and head to the classroom with him.

"Ennoshita!" We greet and he jolts back in surprise as we run towards his desk.

"Oh, it's Noya and Tanaka," Sota points out seeing us come into the classroom. "This might be a bit late, but congrats on your matches," Sota comments.

Tanaka's and my eyes shine hearing his praise. "Thanks! We're one step away from the preliminaries and another step away from the Spring High Tournament!" I proudly declare stomping my foot on Ennoshita's desk.

"Right Noya! We're going to win this!" Tanaka shouts and puts his foot on Ennoshita's desk. A vein pops on Ennoshita's head as he immediately takes a book to slide our feet away to the side making us trip to the ground.

"Ennoshita!" we both angrily shout at him and he sighs.

"I agree with you two also, but I believe my desk shouldn't be stepped on," Ennoshita says with a stern look on his face. "But we are almost there," he says with a smile, and our eyes sparkle in pure joy.

"Yosh! We got this Noya!" Tanaka pumps his fist with fire in his eyes.

"Of course!" I pump my fists excitedly.

"Hmmm, it looks like someone appears pumped up even though they still have the Spring Interhigh Qualifiers," Tomoe states. I happily turn to see him with Tomoyo and Natsuki behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tanaka asks them.

"Getting things figured out for photography club next year with Sota," Natsuki answers. "You know, discussing who's going to be the next president and such as the second years in the club. How about you guys?"

"Hanging out with Ennoshita!" I answer pulling Ennoshita down into a nuggie. "We're just getting super pumped up for the next games that we'll have to win to get to the Spring High Tournament!"

Sota sweatdrops. "So loud," he mumbles.

Tomoyo grins as she puts her hands on hips with her nose sticking out. "Of course! We're going to go to Spring High Tournament and win with flying colors too!" she announces with her head high.

"Right! We're definitely going to win the Spring High Tournament alongside you!" Tanaka says pumping his fist.

"Ryuu! Karasuno is going to win the entire Spring High Tournament!" I passionately declare. "It's going to be a double win!" I tell them and the three of us pat each other on the back as we start loudly laughing with each other.

"Hahahaha!" Tomoyo, Tanaka, and I laugh while Ennoshita, Natsuki, Tomoe, and Sota sweatdrop and huddle away from us.

"Being an idiot must be bliss," Natsuki comments not bothering to stop us.

"Are those three always like that?" Tomoe asks.

"Always," Sota bluntly answers.

"Much more than you think," Ennoshita adds.

Natsuki sighs. "At least think about the preliminaries, you have Shiratorizawa, Aobajohsai, and many other teams that are probably like you guys," Natsuki says. "The same for us too, we have Shiratorizawa, Aobajohsai, Niiyama Josai, and much more," Natsuki comments and we stop laughing realizing that she's speaking the truth.