25. Be Sneaky

Sakura POV

I take out my laptop and start typing out all the interviews of Karasuno's boys' volleyball team. Punching in each letter on the keyboard and adjusting my eyes to the bright laptop screen makes me yawn. I quickly close my mouth and continue typing out the interviews word by word...I swear, I think the newspaper club is too lazy to do this themselves and others do this instead...I mean, I had to do this all by myself...I'm just one person!

I sigh and stare at the interviews I've typed out already. Thinking back, some of the interviews like Tsukishima's and the third years' were really simple to do. They had straightforward answers. But besides them, there were some difficult interviews. Like Kageyama, he would answer volleyball for everything which didn't make any sense for some of the questions I was asking which weren't about volleyball, while Tanaka just kept yelling the whole time so I couldn't fully understand him...The hardest of them all was Hinata, who just kept getting nervous and wouldn't say a single word...So I couldn't get anywhere with him. Just typing down every single interview tires me out. I finally finish typing Hinata's interview and move on to the next person on the list...

Nishinoya Yuu.

Somehow, though, the one interview that stood out to me was Nishinoya's. I mean, how could it not...Sakura blossoms. Just remembering him saying that makes my heart beat fast, I seriously thought he was talking about me when I asked him that question. I was super nervous at that moment hearing the possibility of him liking me. For my whole life, no one has ever told me that they liked me in any shape or form, so hearing that would have gone to the World Records of My Life. My thoughts scatter as I continue typing...I'm messing up more now. I try to relax, but I hear a shout from the one and only Nishinoya.

"Uwoooh! The atmosphere is getting me riled up!" Nishinoya shouts as his energy rises after receiving Natsuki's difficult serve. I smile, seeing his receives getting better. He's the best libero I know. Nishinoya looks around searching for me and spots me. The two of us make eye contact and he widely grins at me with a peace sign. I happily wave back at him and smile.

Out of nowhere, Natsuki walks up to Nishinoya and painfully pulls his ear, "If you have time to flirt, then you surely have time to practice volleyball!" Natsuki glares at him, but he keeps the same grin on his face.

"I'm just saying hi to Sakura," he cheerfully waves to me again, "she gives me a big boost~" he sheepishly answers to Natsuki who just looks at him with no expression and leaves to find someone else to train. Nishinoya gives me one more wave and quickly jogs back to the rest of the team.

I watch Natsuki coach the team along with Coach Ukai. She seems so capable as a coach, she might as well become a player for the girls' volleyball team to truly show her skills. Two days ago when Tomoyo pulled me out of the classroom, I wish I knew what happened in the classroom between Natsuki and the photography club. I watch Kageyama ask Natsuki for advice about setting again and she just ruffles his hair and gives him a simple answer...This is none of my business, but I wonder if something happened between them. I feel like they're getting along now. Just a few weeks ago, she was yelling at me because I told Kageyama that she'll become his coach, but it actually happened.

I ponder about Natsuki's change in attitude, but I jerk back a little when my phone vibrates in my pocket.

*Bzz*

I check my phone and see a text message from Mihane. I exhale, that text message really scared me for a second. I read through the message she sent me and a small smile forms on my face.

>Sakura, guess what? I'm going to the Inter-high Preliminaries for the girls' volleyball team :P I hope we can see each other there ;) Just remember this...Aobajohsai will beat you guys >:D See you there~ <