63. Frozen Popsicles

Lol this may sound like a random comment, but if you look at the picture of Sakura from the last chapter, you can see her and Noya have the same smile. They are so meant to be hahaha jk ;)
---------------------
Sakura POV

Right now I'm waiting for Yuu to come out of the gym after a day of practice. I tightly hold a large gift in my hands. Today was supposed to be a regular day with just one week until the Spring Interhigh Qualifiers, yet there's actually more to today much to my shock. The information I should obviously know, but don't. I'm just glad I got Tomoe to substitute being the photographer for me today, or else I would beat myself now for it.

(In the morning - in the photography classroom)

"W-what!? It can't be today!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs and a vein pops on Natsuki from my shouting.

"Shut up Sakura, I'm trying to sort the starting players for the upcoming Spring Interhigh Qualifiers because Jun's too lazy!" Natsuki yells in annoyance and I flinch from her seething anger.

"Natsuki! Be nice to Sakura!" Rina scolds Natsuki and Natsuki frowns in displeasure getting hit by Rina.

"Sakura, why are you being so loud?" Touya asks, putting his tea down trying to act like the professional president that he's not.

"Today is October 10th!" I tell them and they all give me blank looks.

"October 10th?" They repeat, clearly confused why today is such an important day.

"I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I shout aloud as I mess up my hair and they all sweatdrop seeing me go crazy.

"...What's wrong with Sakura?" Tomoe asks me as he comes into the room with Tomoyo and Sota.

"You're so loud that we could hear you all the way from the hallways when we were walking here," Sota states and I stumble to get my phone so they can understand why I'm so anxious.

I show them the text message I got from Yuu today on my phone. "I can't believe no one told me that it was Yuu's birthday today until he sent a group text himself to everyone that it was his birthday!" I shout and Tomoyo shrugs.

"You didn't ask~" Tomoyo smirks, "Information comes with a price." I frown seeing Tomoyo's mischievous smile.

"I'm surprised you didn't know about it. Knowing Nishinoya, wouldn't he try to hint it was his birthday at least once?" Touya comments.

"Touya's right. The guy can't keep his mouth shut," Sota points out. "Was there ever a time he tried to make it obvious that it was his birthday?" Sota asks me and I think back to all the times I was with Yuu.

"................" There were so many times he told me to keep October 10th free. I never understood until now why he wanted October 10th free out of all the days...It's his birthday. I sweatdrop realizing how oblivious I was to not know that he was trying to hint that it was his birthday.

"Just treat him to popsicles," Natsuki says, not making it such a big deal that I forgot Yuu's birthday.

"Natsuki, Nishinoya isn't that much of a kid to be satisfied with just a popsicle," Sota sweatdrops.

"No, I think he would be," Tomoe says, nodding his head in understanding.

"He's your boyfriend! Sakura, you've got to do something better for him!" Touya exclaims, "Don't be a loser!"

Rina grabs Touya's head to shut him up. "Sakura is never going to be a loser," Rina says and sighs. "Anyways, you should make his birthday special. Just give him a gift and spend time with him."