Haikyuu Fanfiction Series~

If you want to see this story in different point of view like Natsuki's or Tomoyo's or other girls who were mention in the story then you can! You got a sneak peak from Snapshot if you pay careful attention. But these girls have their own story and you can see their experience in love and how they're involved.

This a Haikyuu Fanfiction series so all the stories below relate with each other so if you are curious about any other characters or interested in other guys in Haikyuu then you can read these Haikyuu stories.

Haikyuu Fanfiction Series:

Read Brilliance (Kageyama x OC)
If you're interested in Natsuki's story:
Natsuki Tsukiyomi is a second year in Karasuno and is a part of the photography club. She can be described as intimidating and cold yet over time that changed, but how? What happen to her when she wasn't there as coach? The struggles in her life with the Serizawa family and volleyball. Just what exactly does teamwork mean to her? Why is she a Merciless Queen?

Read Clever Joker (Tsukishima x OC)
If you're interested in Tomoyo's story:
Tomoyo Tsukinose is a second year in Karasuno and is a part of the photography club. Everyone sees her as the loud girl and not exactly the smartest. But is that how she really is? Is she hiding something more than just that? Understand Tomoyo's feelings for her family and how she moves forward from the loneliness she always felt.

Read Radiance (Sugawara x OC)
If you're interested in Rina's story:
Everyone know that Touya isn't exactly the best president and that's why Rina takes over. Rina Fukuhara seems scary to everyone, but why is that? She's a third year and seems reliable and strong, but is that all there is to her? What's her relationship with Sugawara??? Read her story to find out more~

Read Got Skills? (Iwaizumi x OC x Kunimi)
If you're interested in Mihane's story:
Mihane Iwasaki is a spunky girl from what we seen and is totally boy-crazy. She goes to Aobajousai as a first year and hopes that one day her Prince Charming will take her away. She believes that Oikawa Tooru is the one, but is he really? Or is there someone else out there to be Prince?

Read The Purr-fect Love Story (Kenma x OC)
If you're interested in Akane's story:
Akane Hoshimiya is a second year in Nekoma. She seems like a bubbly girl manager that with a positive air around her saying she has no problems in her life. Is that the case? What happen to her to be where is now? What did she have to lose? Why is she different from everyone else? Who can she depend on when she needs it the most?

Read Bittersweet Trap (Kuroo x OC)
If you're interested in Nanami's story:
Nanami Matsuoka is a first year manager in Nekoma. She's sweet, friendly, and kind-hearted girl that everyone loves. She seems like a regular girl with no problems, but that isn't the case. How is it that she and Sota are siblings yet they go to different schools? What exactly is Nanami's story and why does Kuroo always tease her?

Read Secrets (Akaashi x OC)
If you're interested in Haruka's story:
Haruka Akiyama is a second year in Fukurodani Academy. She's loud and passionate about volleyball. She wants to be the best and always competes with others. All she wants is to have a simple and exciting life in her new school that she has to attend after her mom is remarried, however her stepbrother Akaashi isn't exactly the nicest to her. Along with Fukurodani's boys volleyball team being a part of her life, her life is going to flip and it's not just about being the best volleyball player now~

Read Stolen Heart (Ushijima x OC)
If you're interested in Amu's story: (This character isn't mentioned in this story, but it is mentioned in other stories for this series)
Amu Kawasaki is a first year in Shiratorizawa who got into a school with a perfect score and scholarship. The problem for her is that her presence is like thin air and no one notices her. She doesn't seem to care though, however this changes when Ushijima sees the potential in Amu and wants to be friends with her. The dynamic story about Amu who tries to avoid him and Ushijima who wants Amu to play as an a volleyball ace and be her friend. Is friendship all there is to this relationship?

Read Wings (Hinata x OC)
If you're interested in Kimiko's story: (This character isn't mentioned in this story, but it is mentioned in other stories for this series)
Kimiko Serizawa is the younger daughter in the Serizawa family. She's the younger sister of Natsuki and attends Shiratorizawa as a first year due to her intelligence and father's best interest. Even though she should be in Shiratorizawa Junior High, she sees no problem being in a high school, however when her father puts the pressure to take over the heir of Serizawa's family since Natsuki left the household, she escapes clinging onto the idea of hope. From there she meets a person that shines bright like the sun. Hinata Shoyo.

Read Broken (Oikawa x OC)
If you're interested in Misaki's story: (This character isn't mentioned in this story, but it is mentioned in other stories for this series)
Misaki Hoshina reigns the status as the New Queen after Natsuki left volleyball. Beautiful and elegant as a model along with the brains, she seems like the perfect girl that all the boys fawn over. Misaki, however, has a deep secret that she hides and the right knee that follows her as a burden ever since the accident after their awards ceremony on the last day of middle school. After two years, Misaki tries to keep herself together, by moving to Aobajousai for her two childhood friends. Iwaizumi and Oikawa. For them, they can only see the girl they loved in the past that broke their hearts. When she comes back, Oikawa tries to forget his feelings for her while Iwaizumi is still in love. Their friendship is strong, but at the same time the pain they all face in the past surfaces back. Can the broken ever be fixed or will it always be broken?

Read Small Giant (Small giant x OC) (Along with many OCs)
If you're interested in small giant's story: (This character isn't really mentioned in this story)
Everyone talks about the small giant and how famous he was during Karasuno's best years, but he wasn't always the small giant. There is always a starting point to where a person struggles to get what they want to achieve. The struggles the small giant faced and the volleyball teammates that faced similar challenges in their high school lives. This is their story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides Haikyuu Fanfiction, I have other fanfictions such as Kuroko no Basket, Free!, and other anime fanfics. These stories actually all connect with each other like they're all in the same world lol. Just keep watch and see how everything relates ;)

If you're interested then you can read:

Kuroko No Basket Fanfiction Series:
Enemies (Aomine x OC)
Raindrops (Nijimura x OC)
Ballade (Kasamatsu x OC)
Searching for you (Kuroko x OC)
Heartbeat (Midorima x OC x Takao)
Starline (Kise x OC)
Crimson Red (Akashi x OC)

Free! Fanfiction Series:
I Dare You (Kisumi x OC)
Kawaii~ (Seijuro x OC)
Troublesome (Momotarou x OC)
Confidential (Rin x OC)
By Your Side (Sousuke x OC)
The Best Summer (Makoto x OC)
Crystal Clear (Haru x OC)

Other Anime Fanfictions:

C.O.M.E.T. girls (Starmyu Fanfic)
(Tsukigami x OC) (Tengenji x OC) (Rui x OC x Eigo) (Kuga x OC x Izumi) (Ootori x OC x Hiragi)