S3. Christmas

•Handwarmers•

Nishinoya POV

Sakura and I walk back to my house after our date in the freezing cold. I exhale out and see my breath due to the cold. Why does it have to be so cold during the winter? I take a quick glance at Sakura who's having a hard time keeping warm.

"Sakura, you want to hold my hand?" I offer with a smile as I extend my hand out to her.

She blushes seeing my gesture and nods her head. "Sure Yuu!" She takes my hand and I can feel her cold hands spread throughout my warm hands. Her hands are so cold and small.

"Wow Yuu, your hands are so warm," Sakura blurts out in amazement.

"Hehe thanks," I awkwardly scratch my head in embarrassment. "Everyone says I have warm hands," I childishly grin and happily pat myself on the back for having warm hands.

"You're lucky, my hands are always cold for some reason," Sakura tells me and I proudly point to myself.

"If you ever need to keep your hands warm come to me," I declare and Sakura applauds me with a silly smile on her face.

"Thanks Yuu, you're like those reliable little pocket hand warmer packets from the store," she gleefully says.

I frown hearing her compare me to pocket hand warmers. Why is she comparing me to pocket hand warmers of all things???

I start pouting and Sakura tilts her head when she notices there's something wrong with me. "What's wrong Yuu?" She asks.

I purse my lips. "I'm not a hand warmer, I'm Nishinoya Yuu. Your boyfriend~ B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D," I whine and she laughs seeing my displeasure about being compared to a pocket hand warmer.

"Of course you are Yuu, but if you have warm hands you have a warm heart right?" Sakura tells me and I sweatdrop hearing her words.

Is that what she's trying to get to?

"It's cold hands, warm heart," I correct her and she starts to panic.

"Wait are you serious?!" Sakura freaks out. "I didn't mean to say you have a cold heart, uh, you have a warm heart, not a cold heart! It was just something I heard from before, sorry," she apologizes and I laugh.

"Well, if I do have a cold heart, then your warm heart can melt mine," I kiss her on the lips. "Besides, pocket hand warmers can't kiss you like I do," I tease.

Sakura blushes a little and giggles. "That's true, that's only something you can do~" she says and the two of us continue to hold hands on the cold winter day home.