15. G-Ghost!?!?!?!

Sakura POV

"So refreshing!" I go to grab a soda from the vending machine after taking a nice, relaxing shower. I take out my phone checking for any replies from Mihane.

>No new messages<

What am I getting my hopes up for? I haven't replied back to her for a whole year. I drink my soda as I walk down the dark and barren hallway.

There are only three rooms for each of the years, so Natsuki and I had to decide where to sleep. The decision led to a lot of chaos, but we ended up choosing the first years' room.

Currently it isn't bad, but having Tsukishima and Kageyama together in the same room is unsettling, which is the reason why I left to take a long shower. I can handle Hinata and Yamaguchi, but that's about it.

I walk through the hallway...Everything looks the same. The night is really dark, and it exposes a creepy, eerie feeling. I hate this feeling. I need to find my room as soon as possible.

*Creak* *Creak*

...W-what's behind me? I don't turn around and continue walking at a faster pace. The noise gets louder as it follows me. I begin running and they start running too. They place a hand on my shoulder to stop me from running.

"Wahhh!!! Get away from me!" I push the figure away and turn to run around.

"Oi, oi it's me! Noya!" The shadowy figure waves his hands around.

"Noya-senpai?" I squint my eyes to get a clearer view of the person, and it is Nishinoya. His hair is down, though. Compared to his hair up, his hair down is more natural. He appears more mature with his hair down.

I take a closer examination at him. "Me against the world?" I read his shirt out loud.

"Oh, do you like my shirt?" He points at his shirt with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, it suits you." I give him a thumbs up. I can't believe I screamed and tried to run away from him. "Sorry, I couldn't recognize you," I apologize to him.

"It's okay, Sakura~ I got to see a cute side of you too," he chuckles. "Maybe I should have put my hair up so you wouldn't be scared."

"No, it's okay. I like your hair like that," I smile. "You should have your hair down more often."

He flushes a little from my compliment, but keeps his composure.

"You flatter me too much. Besides, I normally don't put my hair down....It makes me shorter," he sulks.

"Really? I think you're cool. Even if you're short, you can do so much as a Libero. I really admire that about you," I praise him without realizing it.

The hallways are dark, but I think the sudden compliment I gave agitated him. He covers his face with his towel. "I'm just going to put my hair up instead since it adds to my charm." He says and turns to walk in the other direction.

Nishinoya POV

'I think you're cool!'

The way she speaks of me, it's so different than how everyone else sees me. People normally make fun of me when they realize that my hair adds to my height, but she didn't attempt to ridicule me. She's so nice.

My heart is pounding rapidly and I can't think properly. I just left her all by herself because of my own feelings. So unmanly. What am I doing...?

I walk over and see Hinata and Tanaka talking to each other. What are they doing? I walk towards them and they flinch. Is something wrong? I walk up to them and they scream in fear.

"AHHHHH!!" Hinata shrieks and squeezes Tanaka's towel.

"UWAHHH?!" Tanaka screams.

"THERE IT ISSSSS!!!" Hinata points at me.

"?????" I give them a quizzical look. "What are you getting so worked up about? You're going to make Daichi-san angry."

Tanaka just stares at me while Hinata keeps looking at me with confusion.

"That's just Noya, Dammit! What the hell was with all that "kid" stuff? You two are practically the same height!" Tanaka smacks Hinata's head.

"Noya-san...But... N-Noya-san shrank! Scary!!!" Hinata freaks out and his face pales again.

"Stop thaaaaahaha! You seriously--Don't--Bwahaha!!! Tanaka cracks up while I start getting annoyed at his reaction.

"Ryu you bastaaaaard!!!! Don't laugh dammit!!!" I jump and pull Tanaka's cheeks. "You better clench your teeeeeeth!!!!"

Hinata grabs onto Tanaka's sleeve. "There's something sprinting towards us...Gyahh!!" The two of them scream again.

I turn around and see Sakura walking towards us. "What? Did something happen?" Sakura says, panicked from their screams.

"Dammit Hinata, it's just Sakura. Stop freaking me out!" Tanaka smacks Hinata on the head again.

"Stop yelling or else--" I try to say but get interrupted. The doors open and hell is loose.

Daichi comes out from his room with no patience. "Who's making all this ruckus?!"

Dammit, Daichi-san is pissed off now!

"There are no ghosts out there, so go back to sleep!" Daichi lectures all of us while trying to be patient.

"T-that's right..." Hinata reassures himself and he quickly becomes as pale as a ghost.

"H-h-ha-hand!!!!!!" Hinata points to the hand that appears on Daichi. We all look at the sudden hand that appeared.

"Don't make so much noise," the long-haired scary figure. says

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Hinata jumps into Tanaka's arms. While Sakura and I fling our arms around each other as we scream from the monster that's in front of us.

"W-wait! It's just me," the scary figure says in a timid voice. I think I know this timid voice.

"Asahi?" I say out loud. Everyone turns and realizes that it is Asahi.

Tanaka drops Hinata on the floor once he calms down. "If only it was a pretty girl in my arms," he mutters in disappointment as he looks at me and Sakura.

I blink and realize that Sakura and I are in each other's arms. "Sorry Sakura!" I stammer and let go of her.

"No, it's okay Noya..." she puts her hands behind her back. We both flush red when we look at each other. So embarrassing~ Just being near her makes me feel like this.

I wonder...What's this feeling I get whenever I'm around Sakura?