Chapter 13: Glimmer Of Hope

Rey's POV

"Hey Whis!" Goku called to the tall blue man.

"Get to it." Vegeta spoke in a harsh tone.

"Hello there! You guys have a friend!" Whis pointed to me. "What is your name?"

"I'm Rey." I reached out and shook his hand.

"What manners you have for a saiyan." Whis chuckled.

"Another saiyan?" A tall purple cat like creature stepped out behind Whis.

"Yes Beerus." Whis spoke. "He is from universe 1. The only other universe with saiyans."

"Not many left though!" I chuckled.

"How many are there of you?" The cat, Beerus, turned to me.

"Not many! Just 5 of us. Midnight, Musso, Amias, Gael, and I." I spoke.

"I heard you are all quite strong." Whis spoke. "You're friends Amias and Gael would be a good match for Goku and Vegeta here."

"Really?" Trunks asked.

"Yes but I know you are stronger." Whis continued.

"What?" Vegeta scuffed from outside the group.

"Lighten up Vegeta! Accept that there might be stronger saiyans than you, and even me out there! I can't wait to fight you guys!" Goku jumped like a kid.

"What about those other 2 saiyans that hang around you? The immortals didn't tell me much about them." Whis spoke.

"Well, they're much stronger than me!" I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Goku asked.

"Than why didn't the immortals tell me about them?" Wjhis asked.

"Ummm." I began to stumble. "They're part of this thing. That's all I'm allowed to say."

"They're part of the army, aren't they." Whis looked me strait in the eye.

"You could say that." I looked away. I couldn't give them away. The safety of the universe depended on it. Until they become powerful enough to end the war.

"I heard." Whis spoke. "But back to what I was originally gonna say."

"Finally, get on with it." I heard Vegeta mutter under his breath.

"Could you fix this?" Whis held out his staff.

"What happened to that?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. I just thought maybe we could use the dragon balls to fix it." Whis looked ashamed.

"Alright we just gotta find the dragon balls and summon Shenron." Goku smiled. "I bet he can fix it."

"Actually, Bulma has all the dragon balls." Goten spoke.

"That's great!" Whis smiled.

"Did you try duck tape?" I chimed in.

"What? Duck tape?" Looked confused.

"Never mind. You are not worthy of its powers then." I turned away.

I then heard a ring. I picked up my high tech phone. It was Musso. I picked it up.

"Hey Musso! What's up my bro!" I spoke into my phone.

"Midnight." I heard his voice shiver.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She's gone." Musso said under his breath.

"What do you mean?" I began to panic.

"She fell through this crack in the cave that warps space and now she could be anywhere in all the universes." Musso spoke in a worried tone.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"We need to find her. Before they do." Musso hissed.

"We can do that!" I spoke. "We will find her. Don't worry Musso."

"The immortals won't let me. They still don't like her because of you know what. I will do as much as I can but I beg of you, please do everything you can."

"I got your back." I smiled.

"I gotta go. The immortals are coming." I heard Musso suddenly hang up the phone.

I turned around to see a giant dragon with a dark sky.

"How did I not notice that?" I laughed at myself.

"Speak to me your wish and I will grant it." The dragon spoke.

Wait, this dragon grants wishes? The perfect opportunity.
"Find Midnight!" I yelled at the dragon.

"Hey, this is our wish!" Trunks knocked me over.

"I need to find Midnight! If we find her she can definitely fix Whis's staff! Just let me wish for this!" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" Whis teleported next to me.

"Midnight, one of my best friends is missing and I need to find her. She is incredibly important to the universe. But if I find her, she can fix your staff." I pleaded.

"She is a master at magic?" Whis asked me.

"You could say that." I was going to speak more but then the dragon cut me off.

"That wish cannot be granted. It is out of my power to find the Midnight you are looking for." The dragon spoke to me.

"Then just fix Whis's staff." Trunks spoke to the dragon.

"At least I tried." I spoke to myself.