Chapter 16: Legends Unite

Musso's POV

"Midnight?" I recognized this voice.

"It's me." I saw her.

Without thinking I ran up to her and put my arms around her.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I whispered in her ear.

"What is going on here?" The young man she was sitting next to spoke.

"Who is this?" I asked Midnight, ready to fight if he was an enemy.

"Relax Musso, this is Kade. Kade is The Light Fighter." Midnight spoke.

"What?" The young man, Kade, exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, Kade, this is Musso. Musso is my best friend. He is also The Chosen One." Midnight explained.

"Oh, cool. Who knew we'd all accidently meet up one day!" Kade chuckled.

"It's pretty cool." I smiled.

"Now that we are united, defeating The Spirits will be easier. Well not easy, I guess possible now." Kade spoke.

"Exactly." I nodded.

"So we should all tell a little about ourselves." Kade spoke.

"That's a good idea." I spoke.

"I guess I will." Kade spoke.

"Alright, go on The Light Fighter." Midnight laughed.

"I was born to parents of this strong humanoid race 1000 years ago in The Cave time in universe 12. But as a baby I was taken away by this group of immortals called The Cloud. I was trained in a place where time passed slowly, so I only lived 20 years in The Cave Time, even though I was born 1000 years ago. Their goal was to train me to become a powerful master in light magic to defeat the forces of evil in the universe, as cliché as that sounds. I was told that was my destiny. Then about a week ago The Spirits attacked The Cloud and killed them all. I was able to escape, but they are still after me." Kade spoke.

"They're after all of us. I was just attacked in the castle on the outside of The Arena."

"We are the only ones that pose a threat to them taking over." Midnight added.

"Why are they wanting to take over the universe now?" Kade asked.

"Good question." I agreed.

"It used to be in their control, but as time went on it must've slipped away. They want it back. Their control over the universe is what makes them powerful. And now with us rising, we could take them down." Midnight spoke.

"Makes sense." I shrugged.

"What about you guys?" Kade asked.

"We were both born in universe 1 to saiyan parents on the planet Terra. We were both trained by elite saiyan warriors from a young age. We first met at our planet's fighting tournament when this group of strong fighters wanted to take our planet over and made a deal if one of our fighters could beat all theirs in that tournament, with the exception no previous winners could fight. Midnight and I both called it quits when we both got to the finals because we only fought to end them from taking over. Then we learned later immortals attacked our planet a few months later because they were suspicious of the tournament with 2 young saiyans winning. We officially met in the battle surroundings our planet's destruction. Ever since us and our other friend Rey have stuck together and now live on a new planet." Musso spoke.

"Interesting. So what now?" Kade asked.

"Kade could come back with us. He could train with us." I spoke.

"We are strongest together right now. No force of the universe, nor light or dark, can take us down. We all need to live if we want to take down The Spirits because I'm betting we will have to defeat them before any of us reach our full potentials." Midnight spoke.

"And sand is falling down the hourglass." Kade nodded.