Chapter 2: The Legend Comes To Life

Musso's POV

"Wow." It was the only word that could come out of my mouth.

It was beautiful. There stood before me was a giant cave hidden by the palace doors. I was able to sense the cave it was huge because I could barely sense vibrations in the ground with my feet.

"Welcome to The Cave Of Space And Time. Or The Cave for short. It is in the center of all the 12 universes." The man turned around to face us.

The man stopped. "I'm Zen. I am one of the 5 guardians of the universe. What are your names?"

"I'm Musso." I spoke. "And the blonde lady is Midnight, who is my partner in crime and-"

"I'm Rey!" Rey jumped up excitedly, cutting me off, with his black spikey hair bouncing with him. "I'm the most jacked saiyan to have ever existed."

Zen rolled his eyes at Rey. "Very energetic for a saiyan I see. Saiyans don't have the best rep in the universe. You're all saiyans?"

"Yeah." Rey clapped. "The strongest and best looking ones out there too."

"Don't prance around yelling that. Many want to rid the universe of saiyans." Zen paused. "That's why there are so few left. I believe only you guys and some on the Earth in Universe 7."

"Cool, can we meet them?" Rey asked. "I thought we were the last saiyans out there."

"If you want to, there is nothing stopping you." Zen nodded.

"Yo guys do you want to meet the other saiyans sometime?" Rey turned to us.

"Sure." I shrugged. "That might be fun."

"On a different note, this may seem crazy to you mortals. I had a dream a few hundred years ago that one of The Three would appear in The Arena and would stop a blow of magic from one of my men." Zen spoke.

"So what?" Midnight rolled her eyes.

"There is a legend." Zen said walking to a painting on the wall that showed three beings. One was in all white, one was in all blue, and the other was in all black. Even though it was large, I couldn't see the faces of them.

"Since time began, there was a legend. All the immortals have eagerly and dreadfully waiting for this legend to reveal the most powerful beings in the universe. There is The Lighter Fighter who has complete control over light magic. There is The Chosen One, who balances light and dark magic in the universe. Lastly, The Shadow Warrior has complete control over dark magic, which is the most powerful element in the universe."

Zen walked over to me and flipped my wrist over to reveal a scar.

"A scar. The mark of the three. Each of the three have a scar on their left wrist. The Light Fighter has a sun, The Shadow Warrior has the moon, and you have the yin yang which is for The Chosen One."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"More than you can imagine." Zen sighed. "You balance light and dark magic. And someday, you will become the savior of the universe."

I didn't know how to respond. So I didn't. How could I be some savior? I was a saiyan, most of the universe hated me. We kept walking further into the cave.

"What is this!" Rey cheered like a kid. "It's so cool!"

"That is a special part of the cave with portals to the other universes." Zen spoke. "You can look if you want to."

Before us stood 12 large glowing large ovular orbs, 6 to my left, 6 to my right lying up against the walls.

We all looked at them, intrigued.

"Universe 7, where all the saiyans are is that one." Zen pointed to one of the portals.

"What happens when-" Rey began.

"No Rey! No!" The words we all yelled at him way too often.

Then Rey touched the glowing orb.

At first, it just bubbled a bit, and then it sucked him in.

"Rey!" I gasped grabbing onto his hand outside the portal.

But it was too powerful. I began to get sucked in as well. I felt Midnight grab my other hand to desperately try to stop us.

"No!" I heard Zen cry out. He lunged forward.

But it was too late. We were gone.

The Shadow Warrior (Dragon Ball Z)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें