Chapter 19: Confrontation

Midnight's POV

"What is going." I stormed through the castle doors slamming them against the wall.

There I stood in front of some of the most powerful immortals. They could probably over power me, but I didn't care. I knew they were up to something.

"What do you mean sweetheart?" An immortal to the left spoke in the soft tone.

"Don't sweetheart me! Tell me what's going on!" I yelled.

"Why should we be afraid of someone who is afraid of them and their own power?" Brio chuckled.

"Because if I have the potential to destroy everything." I smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Zen spoke.

"He's all over this other girl!" I slammed my fists on the table, fighting back the tears.

Everything was falling apart. There was nothing for me in all the universes anymore. There was no point to me living anymore. The universe would be better off with me dead.

"Maybe he never liked you." Brio laughed and sat back in his seat.

"Could be a love spell. Though I don't know how it will affect him being the Chosen One." Fate suggested.

"I just saw him. And I'd agree." Death spoke.

"How do we know for sure?" Brio chuckled.

"You did it." I hissed.

"What do you mean darling?" Brio leaned forward.

"You want to ruin me." I began to step forward.

"Of course I do. Isn't that obvious?" Brio laughed.

"You wanted to be The Shadow Warrior. But you're not. And it kills you to know that some little saiyan that has no idea what that entails is The Shadow Warrior. And if you can't take me out physically, you want to cut me down mentally." I looked him dead in the eye.

"Never thought of it like that." Brio spat back at me.

"Well, yelling at you in not going to do anything. How do I fix this Fate?" I asked.

"I don't know if you can." Fate spoke.

"Is there any way?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"There could be." Fate spoke.

"This is the part that Musso says he'll do anything to help." I smirked.

The immortals looked at me.

"But I'm not like that. Things will be done my way. Don't bullshit with me. I know what I want. You know what I want. Now let's not make this harder then it needs to be okay?" I spoke, addressing the entire room.

Fate began to open his mouth but I cut him off.

"We all know what I am capable of. I could destroy you faster than the blink of an eye if I really wanted to." I raised my voice.

"Eventually, but you barely know dark magic." Brio chuckled as he sat back in his chair again.

"Maybe not now, but I eventually will." I looked him strait in the eye.

Brio just chuckled, not believing me.

"I am keeping tabs for when that day comes. So I know who I shouldn't let off with mercy. Because in the end, we all know the legend." I smirked.