Chapter 22: Kidnapped

Midnight's POV

"Musso?" I whispered. "You recognize me?"

"Of course I do!" Musso smiled and hugged me.

"What do you mean?" I spoke, confused.

"What are you doing with that other girl?" The other girl stood up and pushed me away from him. "Don't touch him he's mine."

"I'm sorry Lila, I don't know how to say this to you." Musso stumbled.

"What? That you're cheating on me?" Lila yelled.

"No, I was in love with Midnight and then something happened and all the sudden I was with you and I don't know." Musso stumbled over his words.

"What kind of excuse is that?" Lila put her hand on her hip.

"I don't love you Lila, I love Midnight." Musso looked at me. "And I always have deep down inside."

"So you're just gonna throw away all we had?" Lila walked over to him.

That's when I figured it out. Lila was the girl that tried to get with Musso a few years ago when we were settling down on our new planet. She hated me. I hated her. Guess the feeling is mutual.

"Lila, it's over. We were never truly a thing." Musso sternly spoke.

"What?" Lila's jaw dropped.

Musso turned to me. "And I owe you the biggest apology in the world. I'm sorry I had to put you through that."

I gritted me teeth. "You better I went through hell to get this fixed. And I mean literally."

"One of those things for the potion was in hell?" Rey chimed in from the background.

"Yes, the one Brio destroyed." I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm just glad I can be with you again." Musso smiled and came to kiss me.

"Stop." I said, putting my hand between us. "I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"What do you mean?" Worry flushed over Musso's face.

"My heart was just broken into a million little pieces. I need to fix it before I can ever think of being with you again." I managed to get out.

Trust me I wanted to me with him. I loved him. It's just I needed to settle down and forgive him.

"Why?" Musso panicked.

"I can't do this right now." I got up and began to walk away.

"Stop. Please. I love you." Musso whimpered.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I flew into the sky.

I flew as fast as I could as far as I could.

I stopped when I reached The Cave and walked inside. That was when I heard murmers of Gem, Sci, and Des.

"When do you think we should take out our little dark friend?' Gem growled.

Wait, were they talking about me?

"Don't you think we should give her a chance before we decide to go destroy The Shadow Warrior?" Sci spoke.

"Why should we! We should get her out of our way before she gets too strong." Des chimed in.

"I think we should give her a chance to? What if The Spirits try to take out us and the other two? She could be an asset." Zen spoke.

"She threatened to destroy the entire universe including us. Everything. Gone. Like that." Ryi walked up.

"She can't do that now! She's more scared of herself than we are of her." Zen pointed out.

"She still has the potential." Gem growled.

"We already have The Light Fighter and Chosen One under our control. Why do we need her?" Des added.

"Let's give it at least a week to figure out what we want to do. Not make any rash decisions." Zen said.

"Fine. But that's not gonna change my mind." Gem scoffed and walked off.

I quickly turned myself invisible before he walked by.

I had to tell Musso and Kade before it's too late.

That was when a hand came over my mouth and I tried to scream but nothing came out.