Chapter Four

He slips his hand around my waist. I look over and see Liam smiling down at me, when I look up at him I see a glimmer of recognition flash across his face.

"Don't I know you?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows, "haven't we slept together?"

"G-get off of me j-jackass," I say trying to extract him from me before he leaves permanent marks.

"You were supposed to be my dorm mate!" He says the realization evident in his tone, "maybe I should reconsider my decision. I'm sure we could have great sex."

"I see you've made a new friend," as I untwist from Liam's grip I look up and see Scott.

"Dude," Liam says patting Scott on his back, "have you seen your stutter friend lately?"

"I saw her earlier but she ran off," Scott says not taking his eyes off of mine for some reason. "I must say Stutter girl, I'm impressed."

"You know these guys?" Oakland asks walking over towards me.

"I w-wish I d-didn't," I say rolling my eyes.

"I know you love me Stutter girl," Scott says smirking.

"I'm vaguely sure that isn't her name," Oakland says crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm vaguely sure you should shut up before I decide to beat your ass."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Oakland asks taking a step towards Scott.

"Well I'm her room mate," Scott says.

Oakland considers this for a moment before looking over at me. I nod as a way to say yes I am room mates with an asshole. But Oakland must think I mean something else because he throws a punch as Scott who honestly must have seen it coming and dodged it. Scott steps back smiling and Oakland just glares.

"W-what the hell w-was that?" I basically scream grabbing Oakland's arm.

"You nodded your head yes. So I figured you meant it was okay to hit him," Oakland says furrowing his brows at me.

I drop Oakland's arm and start walking off in the other direction to find my sister. If Scott is just going to start fights with every person I meet, this party obviously isn't worth my time.

"Stutter girl!" Oh great, he followed me.

"That's not my name," I say not looking back at Scott.

"Fine," he says groaning while still following me through this crowd of people. "Abby."

I stop and look back at him trying to size him up. What's so important that he's finally decided to call me by my first name.

"What do you want Scott?" I ask as I step outside to see if that's where Anna has escaped off to.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot," Scott says grabbing my wrists and turning me towards him.

"We g-got off on the wrong foot b-back in high school when you mocked m-me everyday," I say stubbornly.

"You're still holding that against me?" He asks rolling his eyes, "might I remind you that your sister broke my nose and I'm not holding that against you."

"You f-followed me around for three c-class periods fake stuttering!"

"You make it sound worse than it actually is," Scott says, "I just think that if we're going to be living together maybe you should stop hating my guts."