Chapter Forty Seven

A/N: SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS. Typed this at one in the morning on my iPod.

Abby's P.O.V

"-so then I ended up somewhere north of Iowa naked with ranch all over me and a small angry man chasing me." After the very awkward breakfast encounter earlier I went back to my room to lay down for a little bit longer. That lasted for about five minutes before Liam burst into my room because he apparently didn't have anyone else to talk to. As of right now he's telling me about his conquests while everyone thought he was missing, hence the reason I'm listening to him talk about ranch and short men.

"Am I s-supposed to b-believe that?" I ask laughing at him as he makes himself comfortable in the chair across from the bed I'm sitting in.

"It would help my self esteem a lot if you said that you did," he shrugs and I tilt my head at him curiously. He sure had been acting weird lately, he never used to even tolerate talking to me and here he is now talking my ear off.

Before I can say anything about it, the door swings open and Becca walks into the room with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey best friend," she says to me skipping over towards the bed and sitting next to me. She looks up and seems a little bit shocked as soon as she sees Liam sitting in the chair comfortably.

"I meant to talk to you earlier!" She exclaims before getting up and walking over to him. She slaps the back of his head and looks at him angrily. "Where the hell have you been? You couldn't have at least told someone before you ran off to do God knows what?"

Liam just shrugs and looks up at her smugly.

She groans before looking back over towards me.

"So how's life been treating you?" She asks me. I just shrug and she arches an eyebrow at me.

"I know you're stuck here and everything but seriously? There's nothing's you wanna tell me at all. No new hot steamy romance moment you had with Scott that you wanna tell me about?"

I flinch a little bit when I hear her say Scott's name. I don't think I'm ready to face that battle yet. Relationships and schizophrenia doesn't seem to be mixing quite well for me right now.

"What're you doing here Becs?" Liam asks tugging on Becca's shirt sleeve.

"You thought I was going to miss the Rogers reuniting? You must forget that I'm friends with Falon too."

"Sometimes a little too friendly with Falon," I hear Liam mutter sarcastically. But if Becca hears it, she doesn't choose to acknowledge it.

What has Falon been up to?

"I was just coming to check up on you Abs," Becca says smiling over at me before digging into that satchel that she always seems to carry around with her. She walks over towards me and pulls out a book, handing it to me.

"Just in case you get bored talking with that brainless idiot over there," she say pointing at Liam. I look at the book and see that she's handed me a copy of 'Eleanor and Park'. I know it's one of her favorite books because she's read it so many times but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I smile up at her great fully and she surprises me by hugging me before leaving the room.

I look over at Liam who's still lounging in the chair even though he obviously could have left already.

"You know even though she can be really bitchy," Liam says staring up at the ceiling. "She cares about all of us a lot. That's why she acted like you were dying."