Epilogue pt. Two

A/N: Figured I'd give you guys a happy throwback song this chapter...most of the songs are usually emo and sad. Figured I'd switch it up, most of you probably have heard this song, some probably hate it. I'm mutual. Hope you all like this last chapter :(

Abby's P.O.V

"Daniel I thought I told you to stop touching my underwear!" My sister shouts yanking at the pair of underwear that Daniel is yielding in his hands.

"I need it for a project," he says yanking them back, before walking towards a desk and grabbing a bottle of glue. He stomps out of the room with the contents held tightly in his hands. She quickly follows behind him grunting.

It's been a couple of months since the first visit to my doctor's office. It's been six days since I finally got the surgery. It's been six days since I last spoke. The Doctor's told me that it would be ideal to hold off on using my voice until at least a minimum of seven days after the surgery. They don't want me to strain my throat.

Over the months it has been doctors visit after doctors visit. They had to make sure I was healthy, actually wanted the surgery, etc. So it's been quite a long process.

Falon and Anna are still going strong. They didn't end up getting married and we still don't know exactly what we're going to do when one of us couples do want to get married. We all just agreed not to do it while we are in college which kind of upset my parents but then again I haven't seen them in some time. 

I stand up from where I'm sitting on the couch and follow Anna and Daniel into the living room where everyone is sitting. Scott's parents are cuddles up together on one side of the couch, Falon is sitting alone on the other, Anna and Daniel are standing up arguing, and Scott is sitting on the floor leaned up against the couch. When I walk into the room he smiles up at me and pats the spot next to him. 

I immediately oblige and walk over, plopping down next to him. He casually throws his arm over my shoulder and pulls me into his side like he always does when we sit next to each other. 

It'll be midnight in about an hour and everyone decided that they wanted to stay up with me so that as soon as we reach the seventh day I can say my first words without stuttering. Scott has been waiting anxiously all week, I think my not being able to talk has bothered him somewhat. 

Anna had invited my parents to come hang out with us but they had politely declined saying that they were in Europe for the weekend on some sort of business trip. Becca, Victor, Liam, and Miranda are all upstairs watching movies in Scott's room. 

"If you really need underwear for a project," Anna says glaring at Daniel. "Why don't you just go out and freaking buy some?"

"Because a big burly male like myself doesn't always look right shopping for thongs," Daniel says rolling his eyes at Anna. She makes a move to snatch the underwear but he just moves it away and shoves his hand high up in the air, far out of her reach. 

"You aren't big or burly," Anna growls throwing her hands up in the air in a very exasperated manner. Daniel smirks at her. "What the hell kind of project are you going to be doing with a pair of underwear and glue."