Chapter Fifty Seven

A/N: Guess who's still number one in ChickLit :3

Scott's P.O.V

"I th-thought I told you to s-stop touching my butt."

"I'll touch the butt if I want to, it's mine anyways."

"Please just stop t-touching the butt."

"It's my house, I'll touch the butt whenever I feel like touching the butt."

"I w-will scream b-bloody murder if you t-touch my butt again."

I chuckle lightly as Abby possessively moves her game piece away so that I can't touch it. Sometime after my revelation I was using the flashlight to dig through my closet and I found a really old Finding Nemo board game. That's why Abby is screaming at me about "touching the butt", because I keep moving the ship around the board. I'm just playing around but Abby obviously isn't. Who knew she'd end up being so competitive?

It's still storming outside but me, being the creative person that I am, I made a makeshift lamp out of the flashlight that I'd grabbed from the drawer earlier because for some reason the backup generator hasn't fixed the power problem yet.

"Why're we playing a game for six year olds Abby?"

She looks up at me and throws me a hard glare.

"Fight me Scott. F-fight m-me."

Suddenly a loud boom of thunder sounds and Abby damn near jumps across the board to cling her arms around my neck. She's hiding her face in the crook of my neck while I'm thanking God for sending this thunderstorm and I'm thanking Daniel for locking us in this room together. I wrap my arm around her waist and lean back against the wall with her in my arms.

"How come you can go from talking smack-" I whisper to her as she wraps an arm around my waist "- to being absolutely terrified of a small thunderstorm?"

"B-because I'm all t-talk."

I chuckle lightly and place a chaste kiss on the top of her forehead before leaning my head against the wall and closing my eyes. I literally can't even explain how it feels for Abby to not hate me anymore, these last couple of days have been absolute shit because she would glare at me every time she saw me. I mean it's not like I can blame her, she thought that I had cheated on her, but I still can't figure out how that girl had even ended up kissing me because I don't remember drinking that night. At all.

"Hey I just realized something," I say opening my eyes and tilting my head to look down at her and she removes her head from my neck to look up at me. "I forgot to ask you to be mine again."

She stares up at me and doesn't say anything but just raises her eyebrows at me.

"Abigail Smith will you be my girlfriend...again?" She just stares at me for a long moment again before blinking.