Chapter Fifty One

A/N: What about Fifth Harmony taking home two VMA's at the awards though? Don't even get me started on Halsey's performance.

Abby's P.O.V 

It's been a whole day already since the police left after telling us that they would do their best to find Parker but that they've got much more high profile cases to deal with that don't include a supposedly deranged teenager stalking people. Scott nearly pounced on one of the police men because he was basically implying that our case wasn't as important as the others. Anna had broken down again but was instead in Falon's arms instead of my own.

Scott hadn't given the police the note that Parker left yesterday because they obviously weren't being very helpful and there was really no reason to. I've been sitting in the living room since then thinking about the piece of paper that we found. The note only confirmed my suspicions that he had gotten caught on purpose. It wasn't written, it had cutout letters from a magazine pasted on it to form the words. So obviously he had planned all of this out.

What doesn't kill you, usually succeeds in the second attempt.

-See ya soon

The note was short but had a huge impact on the way we thought about whatever game he seems to be playing with us. It's quite obvious that he's dangerous but was what he wrote on the not just a metaphor or could he really be capable of something much worse.

But we actually found out after googling it that it was a quote from Spongebob.

Now, I did date Parker for a couple of years so I do know a thing or two about the way he thinks, even if he's much different and slightly crazy now. He's always been pretty childish, I guess he and Scott share that trait. But it doesn't surprise me that he would use a Spongebob quote to try and scare us.

Right now? I'm listening to everyone, including all of the parents, argue in the kitchen as quitely as they can. I think that they think I fell asleep about an hour ago but I've just been laying here staring at the ceiling. And even though they're honestly trying their hardest to whisper I know exactly what they're arguing about. My parents think that I've gotten into everyone's head and they honestly want to just put me into some institution, and our argument about how Parker actually was here isn't looking so good because somehow he tampered with the security cameras again.

I honestly don't belive that he's doing any of this on his own, there's no way that he got out of the handcuffs and found out how to mess with the security cameras in the little time that we had left him alone. But the thing is I don't know anyone that would certainly help him. Ryan wasn't here yesterday and I don't have any good reason for suspecting him other than the first incident that happened at the ice cream shop.