Chapter Five

"That's my room mate," Becca says watching Anna as she walks over towards our table. "And she's Abby's sister."

"Hey baby sister," Anna says walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look different," I saw looking up at her.

"Woke up late," she says, "I borrowed a pair of your glasses by the way. There was no time to run back to my room and grab my contacts so I stopped by your room."

"You b-broke into my room?"

"No I walked in," she says, "you left one of your keys yesterday."

"Hey," Becca says waving up at her room mate.

"Oh hey Becca," Anna says frowning down at her, "I didn't see you there."

"Course you didn't," Becca says frowning back at her, "cause it's not like I've been sitting here the whole time or anything."

"I see you've made new friends," Anna says turning her attention back to me.

"Was she not supposed to?" Becca asks looking mildly irritated for some reason.

"I didn't say that," Anna says furrowing her eyebrows at her, "I just didn't expect-"

"For her to meet people and not have to follow you everywhere?" Becca says plastering on a fake smile.

"Um, I have to go find Jasper," Anna says frowning down at Becca again. "It was nice meeting you all I guess. Bye Abby."

Anna waves at everyone and quickly walks out of the cafe. Everyone is silent for a moment before Liam turns and looks at Becca.

"That was a little bitchy," Liam says laughing.

"I know but she just rubs me the wrong way I guess," Becca says shrugging. "And I am a little bitchy."

They all finally drop the subject of my sister and we order something to eat. Becca was absolutely right about pretty much everything tasting like crap. The only good highlight I tasted today was the blueberry muffin and that french vanilla cappuccino.

"Well now that we're finished with that," Victor says pushing back inn his seat and standing up, "classes start in ten minutes. We best get moving."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The third class I had that day was world religions, which also just so happens to be the same third class that Scott had.

I sit in the front row, like I have done every year since high school. Scott of course walks in and just has to sit in the seat right behind me. Surprisingly he doesn't attempt to make a rude comment.

Only moments after Scott plops down in his seat a guy in a v-neck and jeans walks in with a breif case walks in. At first I think he's just another student because of how young he looks, and okay yeah he is kind of good looking. But when he walks over to the board and writes 'Stan O'neil' on it I realize he's supposed to be our teacher.

"Hello," he says smiling at everybody and shoving his hands into his pocket. "If you've failed to comprehend it yet I am Stan O'neil. And yes I am giving you permission to call me Stan."

"Um if you don't mind me asking sir," a skinny kid in glasses says raising his hand, "why would we call you that as opposed to something like Mr. O'neil."

"I was about to answer that actually," he says clapping his hands together. "I'm sure you've already taken notice that I am quite young. Well I'm not quite used to being called 'Mr' anything and I don't think I want to get used to it. Also I'd really liek to connect with all of you this time around and I've found it's easier when we're both on a first name basis."