Chapter 9

*Janice Pov*

Something is wrong! I thought, rubbing my forehead and paced in our room. I am thinking the same for the past few weeks.

I thought everything was fine when we shared the kiss, but looks like there is something else.

My thoughts stopped when he walked inside the room as usual late and placed his briefcase on the table.

That's all! And now he will walk inside the washroom not saying a single word. Then he will sleep sometimes having dinner and sometimes not.

I decided to take a drastic step not able to stay back and let him do anything. That's why when he walked inside the washroom, I immediately took his mobile and opened the lock.

I saw all the messages and call log, and everything is perfectly empty. I took a deep breath and called her number.

After a few minutes, the call is lifted, but she didn't say a single word. I waited for a few minutes and immediately cut the call when I heard the movement inside the washroom.

I deleted that there was a call done from this mobile and walked away towards the bed and sat on it calmly.

"Will you have dinner?" I asked him, frowning when he walked outside.

"No! I will go to sleep." He replied and lay on the bed.

I nodded, walking outside and sighed in relief. I am so stupid! How can I doubt him like that?

I need to confess to him tomorrow that I did this thing. Otherwise, it will not be good for our relation.

I decided and switched off all the lights and then walked inside our room. I lay on the bed on my side and drifted off into sleep.

However, I couldn't sleep properly with the guilt churning inside. I closed my eyes tightly but still, I am feeling bad for the stupid thing.

Then I heard his phone ringing. Is she calling now? Will she ask him why did he call? I am so doomed.

"Hello! Why are you calling me at this time?" He asked in a whisper.

"What? I didn't call you." He said and I closed my eyes tightly, praying that he will not doubt me.

"You know I will not call you after reaching home, right?" He asked, and my eyes widened.

"Yeah! We will meet tomorrow evening at the same restaurant, and the room number has changed. It is 240. Our favorite restaurant is undergoing some changes, so they have changed the rooms." He said in a whisper, and I closed my mouth with my hand hoping that I will not make any sound.

"Good night!" He said and looks like he hung up.

I held my breath until I heard him snoring, and then I immediately got up from the bed. What have I just heard?

I walked inside the washroom and closed the door. I never thought something like this will happen.

Is he cheating on me? But... she is married right. Then... god! I don't even know what to even think.

Nevertheless, I know what restaurant he is talking about. I remember every single word he said before we got married.

Do not let it be not what I am thinking! I thought pleading whoever is around me in my mind.

*Adithya Pov*

I walked inside the room and saw her as usual staring outside. I shook my head and started freshening up.

She is much more distant after the kiss. Maybe she should have slapped me if she wants than this.

When I walked outside, she is nowhere in the room. I was about to follow her outside the room, but I heard the phone ringing.

I saw that he is calling her. Should I take it to her? I thought taking it in my hands and lifted it before I could stop myself.

I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. So I too didn't say anything and waited for a few more minutes until he cut the call.

"You received a call, Parul. But I lifted it thinking it is urgent, but no one talked." I said directly when we walked inside the room.

She frowned and checked her mobile and immediately her eyes widened. Nonetheless, suddenly she fumed and said, "Are you checking on me?"

"What? No! If I was, then would I have told you about the call?" I asked her and she just shook her head and lay on the bed.

I followed her suit and stared at the wall. What is happening here? Did he call generally, but at that time of day?

After sometime I decided to sleep but then heard her moving. I frowned and didn't move at all.

"I am calling you because of you only. Why did you call me David?" She asked in a whisper.

"Then how did I get your call." She said in irritation.

Maybe she really forgot him. I thought, feeling happier, but it immediately left when I heard her saying, "Yeah! That's what we planned right not to call each other after we go inside our homes."

"Anyway, we will meet in our room in the restaurant tomorrow evening right. Today you were busy, but tomorrow I will not listen." She said and I fisted my hands.

"What? Our room changed? But... ok, ok. Room 240? Done! Our favorite restaurant is really hitting my nerves these days." She said, and I fumed.

"Good night!" She said and then she again moved.

When I am certain that she drifted off into sleep, I got up from the bed and walked downstairs.

I paced in the living room feeling to punch someone immediately. How dare she? Nevertheless, am I reading the words wrong.

Why am I not able to believe those words? I think I need to do only one thing to know what is factual and what is not.

I know her favorite restaurant. Hell! I know so much about her. I gave her my love, but she is cheating.

No Adithya! Just don't consider until you see for yourself. Yeah! Until then try to stay calm.

------------------------------------------------------

no words but next chap will be the end i mean of teh headache..

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...

Ps-Happy friendship day ☺☺☺