Chapter 40

*Janice Pov*

"Looks like they stopped somewhere." Pooja said, looking at her mobile.

"Did they call saying that?" I asked her frowning because I didn't see her attending any call.

"No! But some of them posted a scenery picture on the social site." She replied smiling at me.

"Don't you use it?" another girl asked me.

"Actually, I used to use it very much when I was in college, but later I didn't. Now I guess I don't even remember the password." I replied smiling at them.

"You should use it Janice. I am not saying that it is the most important part of life, but it will get you connect to the people who are far from you." Pooja said.

"You are right! I will after we return home." I said, and they nodded.

"Why don't we go to our rooms and wait for them? They will take so much time to reach as they are stopping at every place they can." Pooja said looking at us.

"They are lucky that they can stop like that, but look at us. We gazed at the beautiful sceneries through the window, and that's it." A girl sitting beside me commented.

"We would have got down if they were with us for sure." Pooja said nodding at her.

"And that will only boost their ego that we need them for even this single thing." I heard another voice from the back of the bus.

"But it is safe if we do it with them around." We heard a small voice saying.

And the discussion started in a high range. There are numerous types of people on this bus with different thoughts.

"Guys! Stop it right now. It's looks like you all are fighting." Parul said with a little raised voice.

"Not a single person on this bus is wrong. Everyone is right in their own place, but there is one simple detail and that's all we need to have in our mind for this discussion." I said lifting my head so that everyone can hear it.

"And what is it?" Pooja asked, looking at me.

"We feel good inside when they wish to protect us. And they feel good when we want them to protect us." I replied, and everyone sat calm for a second thinking to themselves.

"She is right!" Parul said and then looked outside the window.

"Of course you will accept that more than anyone of us as you have a big reason to feel that." Pooja joked with Parul and everyone laughed, but I sat there in confusion.

I shrugged and looked outside to see the surroundings. It is already evening and finally when it is kind of dark, we reached the resorts.

Pooja got down first as she needs to bring the details of our rooms. Kamal and Pooja are the ones who are organizing this and even their profession is kind of this only.

I can see that they both are really dedicated as she just walked inside to take the details, and it would be very confusing if we all walked towards the reception.

I dialed his number and said, "We just reached."

"Ok! It will take some more time for us." He replied and I hung up smiling.

I rubbed my shoulders, feeling really cold as it is nearly night time. Pooja walked outside holding the key cards, and we all walked inside the rooms.

I glanced at the room opposite to mine and saw that it is Parul's. I then remembered that the people from the same city are given the rooms on the same floor.