Chapter 13

*Janice Pov*

"Good morning, Ms.Janice." I heard someone saying like everyday from the past few days and I looked up from my cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake.

"Good morning, Mr.Adithya." I said and gestured for him to sit in the chair in front of me.

"Cake in the morning time?" he asked, looking at the plate.

"When the parents start giving some serious pressure every day, then we need something like this before starting the day." I replied.

"Even I need one then. Today I didn't get to escape my parents and got another request or order or demand. Whatever they think that is." He said, and I ordered another piece for him.

"When the first time we did as per their wish, but it backfired in the worse way they should give us space for the next one." I started.

"But no! They start showing the same hurry as they did for first or even more. They make it seem like no one can live without marriage." He finished.

"Yeah! I mean who doesn't get scared for the next time. We have so much to think about before taking any step." I said shaking my head.

"We have to see whether we don't hurt the next people like we got hurt by the first one. We even have to take a good decision with lots of questions in mind." He said.

"Exactly!" I said, feeling good that someone understands what I feel and looks like he too feels the same.

"But sometimes I can really see them worried for me." I said.

"Yeah! And that's what makes me feel guilty sometimes." He said nodding.

"It's like we are stuck in the middle and can't take a step towards any side." I said.

"Exactly!" he said.

"I am sorry that I talked so much like this. These days I feel no one understand even though they love me what I am actually feeling." I said realizing that I talked so much.

"Same case with me too, so don't say sorry because I too finally got someone with whom I shared everything without having a doubt, whether they will understand or not." He said, and I nodded.

"We both were in the same college, but I never saw you until that final day." I said frowning.

"Yeah! And if it isn't for this café, then we wouldn't have met for every five minutes every day." He said when I looked at my watch.

"Time to go!" I said, getting up and he nodded.

"We talked so much in just five minutes." He said.

"We will meet next week." I said smiling.

"Right! You are lucky to have holidays on weekends." He said.

"Don't say that because staying at home means having more talks than everyday from parents." I said.

"Then I am the lucky one." He said snorting.

"Definitely!" I said and walked outside the café.

In the evening, I suddenly got a call from Bhai and I lifted it excusing myself from the class.

"Hello!" I said, lifting it.

"Janice! Abby said it is time, and we are on the way to the hospital." I heard Bhai's nervous voice.

"I will be there soon." I said, hanging up and left the college asking for permission.

*Adithya Pov*

"Adithya!" Mom called when I entered the house.

"What is it Mom?" I asked turning towards her.

"We know you are angry and all, but we want someone to be there for you before something happens to us." She replied.

"Mom! Nothing will happen to you. Don't say things like that." I said, holding her hand.

"Just meet them Adithya and that's all I am asking." She pleaded.

"No, Mom! I really don't trust and really don't want to hurt anyone else." I said and walked away.

This happens each and every day if I return home early from the extra duty I took upon to keep myself busy.

But at least, someone is there in this world whom I met who can understand what I am actually feeling.

Whenever I have a little talk with her even though for five minutes, I feel my burden, leaving completely for that day, and I can work properly.

However, now like every weekend from the past two weeks, I need to be there alone and have these thoughts to myself.

Well, only for two days right and after that I can share her news about the emotional blackmail my Mom started.

"You seem so busy these days." Rajeev said and Rani nodded, and I stop myself from saying 'Such a doting sister'.

"I have a new... acquaintance." I said finding the suitable word.

"Wow, such a big new word. But still more important than us." Rani said, narrowing her eyes.

"Sometimes some people become important based on the surroundings and the situations." I said smiling.

"Well, I decided one thing for both of us." She said leaning back.

"What is it?" I asked her frowning.

"We both are going to get married and solve your problem." She replied, and I coughed while drinking the water.

"Don't ever joke like that. I can never think of you in that place." I said in a serious tone.

"Really? Then what about this acquaintance?" She asked smirking.

"Stop teasing me. We both don't have any type of thoughts or anything ok." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Who is she actually?" Rajeev asked after stopping his laugh.

"Café mate." I replied fully knowing he will not like it if I am spending time with David's Ex-wife.

"I want to meet her once." Rani said excited.

"Sure! But first concentrate on your studies." I said, and she nodded smiling.

On Monday, I walked inside the café fully preparing how to tell her the whole two-day events within five minutes but saw that she is not there.

I frowned, but left after some time finishing my coffee like every day. Nevertheless, the same thing happened the next day.

I thought of calling her, hoping she is fine or something, but I don't have her number. And I don't even know which subject she teaches.

Actually, I don't know anything about her except the name and the things we suffer every day. I should have talked to her more, but we never had that time.

When Friday finished, I finally settled for her accepting to her parent's wishes and deciding to marry someone and must be busy with that.

I really hope she is doing as per her wish and not because of force from the parents. Whatever it is, I hope she gets a happy life now.

I thought and left the café correctly before my duty like every day. 

-------------------------------------------------

slow and steady ok..... and thats all for today...

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...... :)