Chapter 30

*Janice Pov*

"So you will return in the evening?" I asked him brushing my hair.

"Yeah! My bus will leave in the afternoon." He replied and I sighed, looking at my phone, which is in loudspeaker mode.

"Ok!" I said, taking the phone into my hands.

"Bye!" he said, and I said back before hanging up the phone.

It's been four days since he left, but he calls me everyday in the morning and in the evening.

Today he is going to return, and I smiled at the news. I went outside the room to see Aunty and Uncle waiting for me.

I became so close to these two in these four days and they too, like me now, which is important to me, but I wish Dad and Mom will also become close to Adithya like this.

I left the house and took a bus rushing towards the stop as I am really getting late with all the little talks I had with his parents.

In the morning classes, I kept on thinking what should I say when he returns home? Should I say that I miss him or should I keep quiet?

Should I ask him about his stay there or should I tell him how I spent my time here when he was away?

Am I the only one who is missing him, or even he is missing me? Should I ask him did he miss me or should I ask him did he miss me?

God! I am worse than a teenager right now. Why am I having these many questions inside?

I shook my head at my silliness and walked in the staff room. I smiled a little at my colleagues and sat at my place.

This is a lunch break, but I don't want to eat anything at all and then, I heard his voice making me frown a little.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in shock when I saw that he is standing at the door.

"Just got some work here regarding few formalities, so I came here instead of Dad." He said smiling, and I frowned.

"Ok!" I mumbled and looked away when I saw that few people are staring at us.

"Janice! Can we talk at the café?" he asked making me groan.

How many times do I have to tell him that I don't want to talk to him at all? These four days were torture with two reasons.

One is Adithya is not in town, and the other is this David not leaving my back. I took a deep breath and nodded, seeing that I don't have a chance to be rude with a trustee.

"Whatever it is, tell me soon and get over it." I said sitting at the middle table.

"Coffee!" he said and ordered each for us.

"I don't like this type of coffee." I said which I have said a hundred times when we were married.

"Shall I order something else?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked him directly.

"I am sorry Janice." He replied as expected.

"It's ok! I forgive you." I said releasing a breath.

"Thank you so much Janice." He said smiling and held my hand making me frown.

"Leave my hand." I mumbled seeing that there are people around us.

"I like you Janice and I need you back in my life. Please come back to me, Janice. I will be the best husband like you always want." He said and continued to ramble while I sat there in complete shock.