Chapter 17

*Janice Pov*

I woke up hearing some stupid alarm which is definitely not good to wake up with pleasant mind.

I yawned and saw that he is also waking up and just trying to shut down the alarm. I got up from the bed and walked towards the window to open the curtain.

"You are up?" He asked, and I looked back to see him standing near the bed yawning.

"Who will be not after hearing that?" I asked back.

"It's pretty bad right? That's why I am using it so that I will wake up correctly without late." He replied.

"But 6?" I asked him frowning.

"I actually go to the station at 7." He replied.

"OK!" I mumbled and he nodded, walking outside the room.

I decided to get ready myself not knowing what else to do. After getting ready, I walked outside to see him sitting on the bed wearing uniform.

"I think we should have breakfast." He said and I nodded, walking outside the room along with him.

We saw that his parents are also just about to sit at the table. So we both sat beside each other in front of them when they served their food.

They were about to get up, but I cleared my throat saying, "Isn't it bad to get up after the food is served?"

I got shocked looks, but they both didn't get up and started having their breakfast. I glanced at Adithya and shrugged when he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I am leaving and for taxi stop, you just need to walk around the corner. Will you be fine?" He asked, getting up.

Taxi? I thought, frowning, but nodded at him. He nodded back and left the house.

"Can I help you with cooking, Aunty?" I asked looking at her.

"No! I can do it myself." She replied, frowning and walked into the kitchen while uncle too left the house saying he is late for a meeting.

These all are definitely early risers. I thought and got up myself and decided to unpack my stuff before leaving.

I occupied one cupboard and left the other for him. After that I took my handbag and books to go to college.

"Aunty! I am leaving and will return by 5." I said walking inside the kitchen.

"You work?" She asked me shocked.

"Yeah! I am a professor." I replied, and she nodded.

I frowned and left the house and had to walk less than five minutes for a bus stop, but I thought I wouldn't get it this soon as he said about taxi stop.

I reached the college and walked inside the café to see him sitting down at the table. I smiled and sat before him to see my coffee already there.

"Looks like the tables are reversed." He said smiling.

"Yeah! I need to leave even early from home, I guess to reach soon." I said, and we both had our coffee before going on our way.

When I entered the staff room, everyone looked shocked seeing the necklace around my neck. A few people asked did I get married, and I said yes.

Even many students asked the same question, and I nodded to all of them. I really got married! I thought looking at the necklace.

In the evening, I reached the house and entered to see both my In-Laws having their evening tea and snacks.

I nodded, smiling at them and walked in the room. For one hour, I did some study regarding the next topic, I will explain and then paced in the room feeling déjà vu.

He is still not home, even though it is already 8. I walked in his old room and took his evening clothes and then put them properly in the cupboard.

I sighed when I looked at the clock and stood near the window to scold myself for thinking about the past.

*Adithya Pov*

I walked in our room and saw her standing near the window looking outside. It felt like déjà vu.

God! The whole past got itself slapped against my face. I shook my head and walked outside the room without making a sound to freshen up and then have some dinner.

Nevertheless, when I opened the cupboards, I saw that my evening clothes are not there. I frowned and walked inside our room and opened the cupboard to see them inside.

"You are home?" I heard her voice.

"Yeah!" I replied taking out a pair.

"Get freshen up and we will have our dinner." She said walking outside the room.

She didn't have her dinner? It must be awkward sitting with my parents, and I know what kind of books my parents give to make others uncomfortable.

After freshening up, I walked outside the room and entered the dining table to see her serving the food.

"So how was your day?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Got lots of questions and questions and of course questions." She replied, and I chuckled hearing her answer.

"What about yours?" She asked.

"Well Rajeev spread the word that I got married, and they are asking for a party, but I said I will give them after a few days." I replied.

"Party!" she mumbled to herself and shook her head.

"Thanks for shifting my evening clothes." I said when we walked inside our room after finishing the dinner.

"I wanted to shift all of them, but then I thought you may not like me to get to interfere with your things, so I didn't." She said, and I frowned.

"No! But it is not your duty, so I will do it when I get time." I said.

"If I get time before you, then I will do it." She said, and I nodded at her.

"I am thinking about visiting my parents this weekend. Will you be there?" She asked when we sat on the bed.

"I do not know. I think we need to give them some time before I visit and behave normally." I replied.

"Right!" She said and lay down on the bed.

"I hope my parents are not giving you a hard time." I said switching off the light.

"No! They are totally normal, and like you said even they need some time." She said, and I smiled.

"Good night!" I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight!" She mumbled back, and we both drifted off into sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

lets give them some time to settle down... and next chap it is for the prologue or even the next chap..

How is the chap guys?

comment plz and vote..

ps- i know the chaps are small but i am not getting much to write anything as the characters are less and even the events :)