Epilogue

#Two years after the day they both got married#

*Janice Pov*

"I am fine!" I mumbled holding his hand.

"Fine?! If I was even a second late, you would have fallen down already." He said, shaking his head, and we continued to climb down the stairs.

"I am just a little tired, that's all." I said when we reached the dining table.

"That's why I asked you all not to celebrate the anniversary yesterday, and now you are tired because of that." He said scolding his parents.

"We all forgot your first anniversary last year, so we want to make it up to you both for the second one. That's why we celebrated it yesterday." Aunty said looking back at him.

"By the way you didn't complain to any of us during the celebration." I pointed out smiling at him.

"That's because my wife is so smart here." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"What did I do?" I asked him innocently.

"You know I will complain or even scold them so that's why you asked them to even arrange a baby shower for you right? Do you think I don't know whose plan is that?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"It worked right?" I mumbled grinning at him.

"So, I have decided something." We heard Uncle's voice and turned to look at him.

"I know Adithya can't have the company's shares which are rightfully his on his name as he is a government server. I have decided to transfer his shares to you." Uncle said, staring at me, and I stared back at him in shock.

"But... but Uncle, how can I take them? I mean I already have some part of shares from dad's company. I don't think it is right for me to have them." I said frowning at him.

"Why? You are my partner right? Then why can't you have them as they are mine as far as Dad thinks?" Adi asked before Uncle could say anything.

"I will not hear anything else in this matter. The remaining shares on our names will be transferred to our grandchildren." Uncle said, gesturing to Aunty and didn't leave any chance for discussion.

"Ok! If that makes you happy." I mumbled.

"Of course! I know my sister's children are capable of managing the business, but they don't want to have something, which is not theirs. So they will be directors and don't worry about that." Uncle said, and I nodded at him.

"Now if all your talks are finished let her have some food. I don't want my grandchild to be in hunger." Aunty said, and we chuckled before having the dinner.

"Jaan!" he mumbled, and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"What?" I asked him yawning.

"Don't stress yourself like that again." he replied, placing his hand on my bump.

"I will not. But now I really want to sleep." I said closing my eyes.

"Good night!" he mumbled kissing my forehead, and I drifted off into sleep.

"Call us if you need anything." Aunty said, I don't know for maybe hundredth time.

"I will be all right. Go and attend the marriage Aunty." I said, assuring her.

"I don't want to go actually. I mean it will be a little awkward to attend Parul's wedding after everything, but they are family friend's right." She said looking at me.

"It's been more than two years since everything happened, Aunty. Don't worry about it and just think how happy they all will feel seeing you both." I said, and she nodded smiling at me.