Chapter 42

*Adithya Pov*

"What?" we both mumbled getting up from the bench and saw all of our friends standing before us.

"I never thought you would do this, Adithya. I mean we all thought you are the best guy in our whole college." Kamal said shaking his head.

"Don't you have shame?" Another guy asked with the same disgust.

"Hey! Don't you dare to say anything bad about him. I will not spare any one of you." Jaan shouted at them and for one second, I got stun with none of them in my mind as Jaan never shouts at all with anger.

"Don't make us start with you Janice. Do you even know what you are doing? You are like a bad example for all the women." Pooja said, and I glared at her.

How dare she says a word about my wife? I fumed and heard everyone saying one worst thing towards us and mainly at Jaan.

"Shut up!" I shouted with all the power I can and silence occupied around us.

"It will not be good for anyone to say anything to her." I threatened looking at each of them.

"You are defending your act and her?" one guy asked frowning.

"That's it! We are leaving." I replied and dragged Jaan with me inside the building.

First, we went inside the room where her luggage is there and then walked inside the room where my luggage is present. We packed the little bags of her which she opened yesterday and all this time I am fuming with rage.

"It's ok Adi." Janice said, hugging me.

I took deep breaths hugging her back and released her placing a kiss on her forehead. After my anger subsided to a little, I took out my mobile to request a cab.

"Where will we go?" She asked looking at me.

"There will be some motel on the outskirts. We will start our honeymoon early." I replied, shrugging and she shook her head with a smile.

"It is ok if we get some cheap motel room until we get a good one, right?" I asked her worriedly because I didn't think about that.

"You will be there with me right." She replied, smiling, making me peck her lips before dialing the cab number which I got after searching for the site.

"Guys!" we heard someone saying and looked up to see most of the people are entering the room.

"We are leaving. Just give us a few minutes." I said glaring at them.

I never thought I would be this angry at people other than the criminals, but here I am feeling nothing but to strangle all of them to death for talking badly about my wife.

"We are very sorry. It is just some miscommunication." Pooja said, walking towards Janice.

"We don't care what it is, but we don't want to stay here." I said frowning at her.

"What miscommunication?" Janice asked, and I looked at her frowning.

"We all only know that David, and you got married and Adithya got married to Parul. We don't know about anything else. We even know about the weddings because they changed their status." Pooja explained and then I realized that they all were talking about Parul in the bus yesterday.

"So we got the rooms like this?" Janice asked, gesturing to the two rooms which are opposite to each other.

"Yeah! We are very sorry Janice and Adithya. We said very stupid things without knowing anything at all." Kamal apologized walking towards me.