Chapter 43

*Janice Pov*

I rubbed my palms, feeling sting which is nothing but the side effect of the slaps I just delivered. I am not wanting to slap anyone again.

I decided and started rubbing it more hoping the feeling goes away. Then I felt arms circling me from behind.

I leaned into his hold and asked, "Did your work finished?"

"Yeah!" He replied, whispering in my ear, making me feel ticklish.

After a few seconds, I placed my hands over his and heard a small hiss from behind. I looked down to see his knuckles becoming little red, and I can totally say that a bruise is going to appear.

"Did you really?" I asked him shortly.

"Yeah! Are you mad?" He asked, and I frowned.

"I too slapped Parul. Are you mad at me?" I asked him back turning around in his hold.

"First love is special, Jaan, but the love which we want to be last forever cannot be measured using even all the words in this world." He explained, and I placed my palm over his cheek.

"Then why will I be mad, Adi. Because I know ours is the second category and not just special." I smiled mumbling to him.

He smiled back before crashing his lips on mine...

*Parul Pov*

I rubbed my cheek after she left and thought about how the slaps can hurt like hell. She has a strong force in those hands.

I look in my mirror and saw that the finger marks appeared on my cheek, and they are burning. Even Adithya's slap didn't hurt like this.

"Oh my god! Are you fine?" I asked, looking at David when I walked outside the washroom.

"Just got a deserving punishment." He replied and moved his jaw a little but immediately stopped hissing.

"What happened to your cheek?" He asked, looking at my face.

"Same pinch." I replied snorting before walking inside the washroom to bring first-aid kit.

"Sit down." I said and when he did, I started cleaning the place where it is definitely bruised a few already but there is a small cut near his lip too.

"His punches have so much power, and I didn't expect it from him as he was the good boy in the college." He said groaning.

"He is a police officer for a reason." I said shaking my head.

"But why did professor have that much effect then?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe their patience limit got finally cut with our behavior." I replied, sitting beside him after applying ointment near the cut.

"Wait!" he said, getting up and walked outside the room.

I just hope that he wouldn't do any wrong thing now, but after a few minutes he returned holding two peas packets.

"Here! Put this on your cheek otherwise the marks will not go soon, and it may even help for the burning." He said passing a packed, and he put one for himself before sitting beside me.

After a few seconds, we finally said, "Thanks!" at a time and then sighed before I leaned my head on his shoulders.

"I am sorry for being a bad boyfriend." He calmly said.

"I am equally sorry. I want to try for us and maybe not hurt anyone else in the process." I said holding his free hand with mine.

"I don't know whether we will get all the happiness in the world like we thought stupidly, but I will try my best for us to be normal and even happy." He said squeezing my hand.