Chapter 10

*Janice Pov*

I waited for him standing near the college campus feeling nothing but dreadfulness inside. I really hope what I am thinking is completely wrong.

"What happened?" Bhai asked when I sat in the passenger seat of his car.

"I promised you right Bhai. If I think something is wrong, then I will come near you." I said, looking at him when he stopped his car at the corner.

"Yes! Did something happen?" he asked frowning.

"I think so! I really need your support Bhai and don't ask me anything until I am sure." I replied, and he nodded frowning.

Then I requested him to take me to the restaurant, and he did without asking a single question.

After he parked the car, we both walked to the reception, and I calmly asked, "Is Mr.David Silva in room 240?"

"Yes! Is there any problem? Because he asked us not to disturb him." She said, and I gripped the table.

"No problem!" I replied and walked towards the elevator along with Bhai.

I pressed the floor button, and I can see him stopping himself from saying anything. Then I heard someone asking, "One second."

I stopped the doors from closing, and two men walked in the elevator, but didn't press any button.

*Adithya Pov*

"What happened, Adithya?" Rajeev asked, but I ignored him and drove us towards the hotel.

"I really trust you Rajeev. Maybe more than my parents." I replied and got down from my bike.

"I know! And I too have the same trust over you." He said frowning.

"That's why I brought you here with me." I said, and we both walked towards the reception.

"Is Mr.David Silva staying in room 204?" I asked her not wanting to use my wife's name.

"Yes! Is there any problem?" She asked, looking at our uniforms.

"No!" I replied and walked towards the elevator and saw the doors were about to close.

"One second." I shouted, and they stopped the doors from closing.

Rajeev and I walked inside and saw that the floor button is already pressed so we stood quietly.

I let the lady walk ahead of us giving them space, and we started walking towards the room checking the numbers.

In the corridor, we saw that the two people with whom we came are standing before the room where I want to go.

"What if this is their room?" I thought to myself.

"Bhai! I think this is where he is staying." I heard the lady's voice.

They both started knocking, and we stood behind them. The Man turned towards us and asked, "We didn't call for any police officers right?"

"Of course not!" She replied.

She was prepared to turn towards us, but the door got opened and there stood David with shock on his face.

"Who is it, David?" I heard the familiar voice.

"Parul!" I mumbled and she too stood near the door with shock.

We four walked inside, and it is not some rocket science about what they did. They both were looking down.

I walked near her and was about to slap but stopped when I heard the sound of a slap from the other side.

"How dare you David?" I heard the Lady's voice.