Chapter 12

#After few months#

*Janice Pov*

"Be careful, Abby." I said, holding her hand properly.

"I am fine Janice. Don't worry about me." She said when I helped her to sit down properly.

"I want my Nephew or Niece to be completely fine, so that I can start my job of spoiling him/her." I said smiling at her and sat beside her.

"I have been telling her that she should start taking her food on the bed, but she never listens to me." Bhai said, shaking his head and served for three of us the breakfast.

"Poor Bhai! You are torturing him, Abby." I said, winking at her.

"It is just eight month." She said, rolling her eyes while Bhai glared at both of us.

"We have something to talk to you." I heard Dad's voice, and he sat on the table along with Mom.

"Uh, oh!" I mumbled.

"Janice! We were ok with the divorce and all, and it's been a few months since it happened. Now why don't you meet new people?" Mom said looking at me.

"No!" I said without a doubt.

"Just meet them and look for yourself. You can't stop your life for some other peoples' mistakes right?" Dad said frowning.

"I didn't stop my life. I am enjoying it with my job, and I am going to get a promotion too." I replied.

"You know what we are trying to say." He said leaning back.

"Is it burdened for you that I am staying here? Just tell me because I will move out." I said standing up.

"Of course not, Janice. We just want you to be happy and there are very few people who are ready to meet you." Dad said frowning again.

"I am not ready and maybe I will never be." I said walking outside when Bhai nodded at me to just let it go for now.

I finished half-day of the lectures and walked outside the campus for some fresh air. I can't believe they already started the marriage topic.

I shook my head and entered the café to only find one table empty. Why is it so packed today? I thought and ordered my favorite coffee.

I opened the paper and started reading, hoping they didn't give my name in any matrimony. If they did then, I be doomed completely.

When I saw that my name is not there, I put it down, taking a sip to only cough looking at the person in front of me.

"You?" We both calmly said.

"I hope it is nice meeting you." He said, and I mumble "I hope so too."

"So how is life?" I asked him and saw that more people are entering inside the café.

"Same old! What about yours?" he asked and started talking in some walkie talkie.

"Same old!" I replied and frowned at the people.

"Did you meet them again?" he asked and I glanced at him from them.

"No! What about you?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"They must be married now and living a happy life." He replied.

"Actually, I don't think so." I said, frowning and saw that he is looking at me confused.

"He is my neighbor so my parents would have known if something like that happened." I explained, and he nodded.

"My parents would have also known, but I am not letting them talk about anyone." He said, and I nodded understanding.

"What is actually happening here?" I asked frowning.

"You don't know? Chief Minister is going to travel through this road, and all the people are here to watch him." He explained.

"I need to get out of here." I said getting up.

"Nice to meet you." I said, and he nodded getting up.

"Let me help you." He said and walked beside me moving away the people who ever blocking the path.

"Take care." I said when I reached outside.

"You too." He said and walked away talking in the talkie.

I rushed to the campus before they block the road and sat in the staff room. I am actually staying away from the staff room feeling irritated with all the gossip looks, they look at me with.

Seriously? Doesn't anyone have a divorce in this century at all? I shook my head and walked in the class when the bell rang.

*Adithya Pov*

"Where were you?" Rajeev asked when I rushed near him after sending her away safely.

"Just met someone. What is it?" I asked him frowning.

"Someone? Who is that someone?" he asked smiling.

"Don't go there! She is just a normal citizen, and I helped her." I replied shaking my head.

"Anyway, looks like we just have to wait for some more time. He is going to be little late." Rajeev said.

"I so hate this type of job." I mumbled.

"Adithya! You need to start taking a rest. You joined a new assignment and not having good sleep by reaching home late and leaving early." Rajeev said frowning.

"What can I do? If I stay at home for one more second, then they will start about another marriage. And I even want to forget what Parul did." I said rubbing my forehead.

"You said you have a headache right. Didn't you have coffee?" He asked.

"No! I kind of got into other matters." I replied frowning.

"Let's handle these people. Why are there these many and that too just for a second glimpse?" He talked to himself, and we tried to control the crowd.

After some time, I had a coffee and fell in love with it. This café became my favorite for sure, and my headache left me within seconds.

The chief Minister came and even drove away to his destination where he is going to open some project. And these people started moving away, but at the same time the college is over so the students filled the crowd.

"You go and see whether all the people are going safely." I said to Rajeev, and he nodded moving away.

I walked to the college and made sure everyone leaving safely. And then I saw her again walking outside holding some books.

"You are a student?" I asked her shocked, and she looked up from her books.

"What? No! We both are of the same age nearly." She replied, and I realized how stupid my question sounded.

"And by the way, in a college, even lecturers will be there not only the students." She added and I so want to take back the question I asked her.

I just stood there not knowing what to say, and she slowly said, "Thanks for thinking me as a student because in recent days, I seriously thought I am so old with all the pressure at home."

"Same story at every house I guess then." I said and walking outside with her.

"Yeah! I really wish I can shoot both of them." She said shaking her head.

"I hope you don't mind." She immediately added.

"No! Because I will train you how to shoot." I said shrugging.

"Bye! I will miss my transport." She said, waving and walked away after I waved back.

"So she is someone?" Rajeev asked suddenly standing beside me.

"What are you doing? Let's go!" I replied and walked towards our bikes seeing that there are no people here expect general like every day.

-------------------------------------------

They met and will be meeting ;)

No dramas anymore guys are atleast for most of the story...

How is the chap guys?

Comment plz and vote........