Chapter 11

*Ben Pov*

"What are they doing here?" I asked Abby looking at the visitors.

"What are they doing here?" Abby asked looking back.

"I am asking the same Abby." I replied, rolling my eyes and walked towards them, but my parents beat me and met them in the half way.

"Please sit down. I will call Janice." Mom said and started climbing the steps.

"Dad! What is he doing here after everything he did?" I asked him.

"Ben! We are trying to set Janice's life. Don't spoil it." He said looking at me.

"What happened to her? She needs a little time and after that she will be normal and her life is still good, and she knows what to do." I said and Abby squeezed my hand.

"What?" I asked her whispering.

"They will not understand whatever we will say. Let Janice handle them and we will support her." She replied in a whisper, and I nodded understanding her.

"What is it?" Janice asked, and I can see her eyes completely red.

"Let's sit down and talk clearly." Dad said and made her sit down.

"I still have the video." I said threatening him.

"If you post that, then your career will also suffer." Mom said while bringing the snacks.

"I can build my own life." I said not feeling happy that they are thinking I can live depending only on them.

"Janice! I know he made a grave mistake, and we are not giving support. But marriage is not a silly matter to be stopped whenever we want." Uncle said.

"I can say the same Uncle." Janice said calmly.

"Give him a chance Janice. You are the best for him." Aunty said, and Janice shook her head.

"It is all because of that girl. He would have never done that." Aunty added, and David frowned hearing that.

However, suddenly Janice laughed, making all of us look at her frowning. After a few minutes she controlled and asked, "What relation do I have with her?"

"What?" Aunty asked, frowning.

"What relation do I actually have with that girl? She doesn't know me, and I don't know her that much. Your son is the one who is my husband and who has a relation with me. So it falls on his shoulder to decide what to do." Janice replied and took a deep breath.

"It is easy to put the blame on some other people, but it is better to start accepting one's own mistakes. All these months like nearly nine months I pulled this life with him, and I am tired. This cheating part is beyond forgivable. I don't change my decision." She said getting up.

"If possible don't put any restrictions on him Uncle. You don't want to lose him, right? And David, never show your face to me." Saying that she walked back inside her room.

"So that is her answer and sign the papers soon which I have sent yesterday morning." I said when they got up.

When they left I walked inside my room and sat on the bed rubbing my forehead. Abby followed and sat in front of me.

"Should I have seen it before and save her from all this?" I asked Abby.

"How can you know everything about that? She is a strong girl, Ben. And you are there for her, and even I am there. And even our kid will be there for her." She replied, and I looked at her wide eyes.