Chapter 31

*Adithya Pov*

"I heard that there is some strike today." She said while brushing her hair.

"Yes! But we don't know whether it is a serious strike or a calm strike." I said, folding the newspaper.

"I think even colleges may get a holiday." She said, frowning and turned towards me.

"Is there a holiday?" I asked her confused because she is getting ready right for college itself right.

"I don't think at present there is any but if the strike is even little more than a calm one there can be one at any time of the day." She replied.

"If you get a holiday, why don't we both go to your home?" I suggested thinking it would be good for us to spend some more time together and also to be liked by her family.

"Sure! That is a really good idea." She said smiling.

"By the way, that is my house and this is my home." She added, and I smiled shaking my head.

"Let's go!" I said dragging her outside the room.

"Just give me a call, and I will come here. From here, we will go to your house." I said when she got down from my bike.

"Ok!" She said smiling and walked inside the campus.

"Looks like we will not have any heavy work today." Rajeev said when I entered the station.

"Why?" I asked him frowning.

"Our circle is already protected by a few constables and there will be no violence 99%." He replied.

"That's really a great job, Rajeev. You are the best officer." I said, patting his back.

"You know your compliments make all of us work even harder for you." He said walking along with me.

"I don't have anything to do with it. You all people want nothing but to protect the society and do your work properly. Actually, you all make my work very easy." I said, and he rolled his eyes as usual.

"So what's the plan?" he asked, sitting before me.

"We need to get our station building a little remodeling as it's been two years, and it is not safe to continue using the same bars without changing the locks." I replied.

"Yeah! I will look into it and will change all them soon." He said nodding.

"If there is really no work like you are saying and if the colleges are given a holiday, then I will take leave for today." I said and he immediately looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What is today's specialty?" he asked leaning forward on the table.

"I am thinking to go to her house you know my In-laws house and spend some time with them. And also get them to like me." I replied honestly.

"Why so suddenly?" he asked frowning.

"I... I need their likeness and that too soon." I replied remembering David's words.

"You are hiding something. What happened?" he asked, but I shook my head not wanting to say the words to which even I am not sure.

After some time, he entered while I am reading a file and said, "Looks like your plan for today is going to be fulfilled."

"Why?" I asked him frowning.

"All the colleges are given the holidays, and I even asked especially about Bhabhi's college. So go and get those britto's fall in love with you." He replied.