Chapter 15

*Adithya Pov*

I heard the faint ringing of my mobile but I ignored it and turned away to continue my sleep. Nevertheless, it still continued to ring.

I lifted it with still closed eyes and said, "What is it?"

"Woah! Are you still sleeping?" I heard Rajeev's voice.

"Am I late?" I asked and opened my eyes to look at the clock and saw that I have still two hours to get ready.

"Of course not! You are never late." He replied.

"Why are you calling me?" I asked him getting up and groaned feeling my head pounding.

"First, take some medicine and then I will tell you." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and took it from the drawer beside my bed and then drank some water. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and felt little well.

"Now tell me." I said, standing up.

"Who was there with you yesterday night?" he asked and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because whoever she is scared our common bartender so much that he called me after dropping you saying or even pleading that to make sure the so-called madam not complain against him." He replied, and I am shocked.

"What are you saying?" I asked him not believing it at all.

"Yeah! Looks like she threatened him to take you home properly. Is she in our department?" He asked curiously.

"No!" I mumbled and thought about what actually happened yesterday.

Did she really threaten him? I thought and chuckled, feeling sad for the students so much.

"Why are you finding it so funny?" Rajeev's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Why don't Rani and you come to my house and have some breakfast with my parents?" I asked him back after a few minutes.

"Sure! Is there something you are not telling me?" he asked warily.

"Just be here Rajeev." I replied and hung up.

I got ready and walked downstairs towards the dining table, ignoring the surprise looks from my parents.

After some time, Rajeev and Rani arrived and sat with us. Everyone started having their breakfast and even finished in silence.

"Adithya! Are you taking a holiday for today?" Mom asked looking at me sitting calmly on the table.

"No! I am here to tell you guys something." I replied, and they all looked at me like I am going to say something drastic.

"I want to get married." I said and for a few seconds they didn't move so I repeated.

"That is such good news. You can start meeting the girls from today itself." Dad said, and I can see both so happy.

"Actually, I already chose the girl." I said and stared at Rani.

"No, no! I don't like you now." She immediately said, shaking her head in panic.

"I am not talking about you." I said, and she sighed in relief.

"Who is she?" Mom asked frowning.

"Janice! Janice Britto." I replied, smiling.

"Christian?" Mom asked while Dad asked, "How do you know her?"

"Ex-wife of David Silva." I replied to him, and I can immediately see both shaking their heads in negative.