Chapter 14

*Janice Pov*

"Will you be fine today? I am thinking of going out." I said entering Bhai's room.

"You have been taking care of me and my baby girl for this one week. Which is more than enough. Now go and have some good weekend." Abby said rolling her eyes.

"You are sure right?" I asked her again.

"Ben is just here to take care of me. And today is Sunday right. Don't worry Janice." She replied smiling.

"Bye!" I said and kissed the top of my niece forehead.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Bhai entering the room. I cleared my throat and said, "Thank god! She didn't get any of Bhai's features and that just made her the most beautiful girl."

Abby stared at me confused, and I signaled her behind me. She nodded, grinning and said, "Yeah! I am so lucky that she got only my features."

"What the hell guys. I am not that bad looking." We heard Bhai's complaining voice and burst out laughing.

"You both girls will be the death of me." He mumbled and sat before Abby.

"Don't worry! Your daughter will join our parade, and you need not to feel sad that there are only two." I said and left the room bidding my bye.

I took a bus and directly reached near a club to feel lots of noise around me and not to mind anything or anyone around me.

I sat at the corner of the club and leaned back closing my eyes finally removing the smile on my face.

I am so happy for both and even joyful that I got a niece, but it is killing me to think that I may never have such family.

Why it had happened to the girl who wanted nothing but a loving husband and lots of kids? I thought groaning and tried to push myself into a deep corner.

I can hear the loud noise around making me able to think about my life without getting emotional as I always get.

"Is this your bachelor party?" I heard someone asking sitting in front of me, and I shrieked before opening my eyes.

"You scared me and what is this bachelor party." I said patting my back.

"Oh! I thought you were getting married, and that is why you didn't come to café the whole week." He said leaning back.

"I could have been ill." I offered a better reason which he could have thought than about marriage.

"You? I can never think you are ever becoming ill, Ms.Janice." He said, shaking his head while sipping a drink from his glass.

"Well, trust me, Mr.Adithya, I am really a human being." I said shrugging.

"Were you ill?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No..." I trailed off.

"See? I am right." He said, shaking his head.

"That day my Bhabhi gave birth to a beautiful girl making it hard for me to stay away from her. So I took leave for this one week." I explained, and he nodded congratulating.

"Where is your friends?" He asked looking around.

"I am here alone to just clear my mind." I replied.

"What happened?" He asked, leaning forward.

"I am just being silly." I replied, shaking my head.

"Ok! If you want to talk, I can hear." He said calmly.