Teasing Crawford

You were on the bed with Crawford, helping him edit the collab video you guys made today. You rest your head on his shoulder and he pulls you by your waist so you're closer to him.

"Okay. And we're done." He tells you as he closes the laptop.

"Yay." You say.

You look at the time to see that it's already 11pm. "Okay well I'm gonna go take a shower." You tell him.

"I'll join you." He smirks.

"Nice try." You say as you try to get up but he doesn't let you go.

"Craaawwforrrrrd." You whine.

"Nooo stay. Please y/n? Just for a little while longer. I'll be lonely without you." He pouts.

"Ugh but my hair will take forever to blowdry." You say as he lets you go.

"Okay fine." He says giving you a puppy dog face.

"I'll be back soon." You say as you give him a peck.

You walk into the bathroom and get undressed. Then, you turn on the water and get in.

In the shower, you notice that Crawford has been very touchy today. You get an idea. You decide to mess around with him.

After you're done, you turn off the water and dry yourself. Then, you get into your black lacy bra and panties and cover it with a very short black and grey silk robe that ends mid-thigh. You know that this will drive Crawford crazy. You then blow dry your hair until it's completely dry.

You walk back into Crawford's room and he sees you in the short, sexy robe. "Hey." You say seductively while leaning on the door frame.

"Get over here." He says, his eyes filled with lust.

You slowly walk up to the side of the bed that he was laying on. "Actually, I'm not in the mood. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep." You smirk as you untie the robe and take it off.

He sees you in your black lace bra and panties and his jaw drops. He grabs you by the waist and flips you over onto the bed as you squeal. He's now on top of you.

"Oh no you're not." He says huskily.

He kisses down your jawline and neck as you moan. "You *kiss* know, *kiss* it's not nice *kiss* to tease people. *kiss* I *kiss* think I'm going *kiss* to have to *kiss* teach *kiss* you a lesson. *kiss*" He says in between kisses.

Yeah so I'm going to end it right there because I'm too lazy to write smut so use your imagination. Lol.