Jealous (for @emelie_lucia)

So this is an imagine for @emelie_lucia. I hope you like it! This is one of my favorites.

"Oh my god Chris! You're acting ridiculous!" You yell while walking through the front door of his house.

"I am not!" He yells back.

"Are too!"

"He was checking you out!" He yells while closing the front door and putting his car keys on the table.

You angrily fold your arms over your chest. "Look, Emelie, I know what I saw." He says calming down.

"No Chris, you don't." You say.

"Yes I do!"

"Chris he's my boss! I'm his assistant! I'm new! He was only being friendly! Stop being so jealous!" You say.

"I'm not. But either way, I'm allowed to jealous because he was hitting on you! And the worst part is, you were completely fine with it and you were being so nice to him!" He yells.

"Of course I was being nice! He's my boss after all! And he's not hitting on me. I can assure you that!" You roll your eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He says.

You sigh. "Don't you trust me?" You ask.

"I do trust you. It's him that I don't trust!" He says.

"No you don't! Ok? I trust you but you don't with me or else we wouldn't be having this argument." You say.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you think it's hard for me to see you collaborating with so many girl youtubers. Like they're so pretty and talented but you don't see me getting all worked up about it!" You yell.

"That's different!"

"Is it? With Eva and Teala and a bunch of other girls? How is that different? I mean you've worked with them. And only worked. Just like how I'm only working and there's nothing else going on."

"They don't hit on me." He says.

"Are you sure? Because sometimes it really seems like they do." You say. 

"Well then you see why I'm mad. He's hitting on you." Chris states.

"Chris, he's g-"

"He's what Emelie?!" Chris interrupts.

You shake your head. "I can't do this. Not right now." You say as you walk pass him to the front door.

He grabs your arm. "We're not finished here." He says.

"I think we are! Let go of me!" You say as you pull away from him.

"Fine. Go! Go to him then." He says in disgust.

"Maybe I will!" You yell while opening the door.

"Then just go you slut!" He yells but immediately regrets it afterwards.

"What did you just call me?" You say angrily.

"Emelie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He says calmly.

"It sure sounded like you did. Goodbye Chris." You say as you leave, slamming the door behind you. He opens the door.

"Where are you even going?! You don't have a car. I picked you up remember?" He says.

"I'll walk!" You yell walking out of the driveway.

"Come on! Come back Emelie! Please! We can talk this through!" He yells after you.

"I don't wanna!" You yell back while walking farther away from him.

"At least let me give you a ride back home!" He yells.

You give him the middle finger as you take a turn around the corner.

Once he can't see you anymore, you order an uber and go back home.

Once you're back at your apartment, you run to your room and start crying.

You hear a knock on your bedroom door. "You okay Emelie?" Your roommate asks.

She opens the door to see you laying face down on your bed, sobbing into the pillows.

"What happened?" She asks while gently stroking your back.

"He was jealous and called me a slut." You cry.

"That jerk! I never liked him!" She yells.

"I just thought he was different. I mean when I first saw him interviewing for Everyone magazine, I thought he was the sweetest person ever. He seemed so different. I guess I was wrong." You say.

"Well there are other guys out there. Like what about one of the editors in Everyone magazine. The guy editors are so cute." She says.

"Geez Sarah! I just got out of a relationship! And dating someone you work with is such a bad idea." You say.

"Sorry you're right." She says.

You both hear a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it." She says.

She opens the door revealing a very sorry Chris with a dozen of roses and a huge box of chocolates.

"Hey Sarah. Can I come in?" He asks.

"Oh don't you hey Sarah me!" She yells. "You called Emelie a slut!"

"I know and I'm really sorry. Please? I need to speak with her." He says desperately.

"Ugh. Fine pretty boy. But just so you know, I'll be watching you." She says with a death stare.

Chris gulps as he walks to your room. He sees you on the bed. Your back is facing him but he knows you've been crying.

He puts the chocolates and flowers down and crawls onto the bed with you wrapping his arm around you.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"He's gay." You tell him as you turn around and bury your face into his chest and quietly sob.

He squeezes you even closer and places a kiss on top of your head.

"Yeah. Crawford filled me in earlier. I'm so so sorry Emelie."

"I know." You say weakly.

"I love you so much. I was mad and stupid. I didn't mean it. Any of it. I don't care if he's gay or not. I trust you completely." He says while rubbing your back.

"Are we okay?" He asks.

"We will be."