Fight Night

You're so excited that Chris is taking you out to the fanciest restaurant in LA for your one year anniversary. He had to pull a lot of strings and make the reservation very early in advance and you appreciate how hard he worked to get the reservation.

You get dressed in a little black dress that you know will drive him crazy. You put a light smokey eye and you curl your hair into big, long, voluptuous curls. You put on your 5 inch stilettos that make your legs look endless. You know that Chris' jaw is going to drop when he sees you.

You walk down to your living room and sit on the couch to wait for Chris. You end up falling asleep and a few hours later, you hear guys walking in the front door.

Chris was home and he brought Crawford, Josh, Sam, and Brent. They were talking and laughing when he sees you in the living room.

"Y/n you look gorgeous. What's the special occasion? Are you going out with your friends?" He asks.

You can't believe it. He forgot your one year anniversary. "No." You say coldly.

"Then what are you dressed up for?" He asks.

" Well you see, I was going to go out to dinner with my boyfriend to celebrate our one year anniversary, and what probably seems like our last but then I realized my boyfriend, who is dangerously close to being my ex right now, is an ass." You say annoyed.

His smile drops. "Y/n. I thought that was next week. Are you sure it was this week?" He asks upset.

"Yeah. I'm sure because unlike you, I actually cared." You say as you angrily push passed him, walking towards the stairs to your room and slam the door. Chris looks down at the ground.

The guys just stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "Well, we're gonna go." Crawford tells Chris. "Yeah I hope you guys sort everything out. Good luck man." Says Sam as he pats Chris on the back and they leave.

Chris runs up the stairs and goes into the bedroom. He sees you pissed off. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I know I screwed up but please forgive me. I promise it won't ever happen again. I love you." He says.

"I love you doesn't fix everything Chris." You sigh.

"You stood me up for your friends. On our anniversary! How could you forget?!" You yell.

You go back down to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes you left there before. He comes down and enters the kitchen.

A few seconds later you feel a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You can't help but smile. You think to yourself that you can't let him off this easy.

"Please forgive me." He says in a cute voice as he buries his face in your neck.

As much as you want to kiss him right now, you continue to wash the dishes, giving him the silent treatment. "Please not the silent treatment." He says with a puppy dog face.

"You can't just act all cute and expect me to not be mad anymore. It's not gonna work this time." You say while drying the dishes.

You get out of his grip and go back to the bedroom and start unzipping your dress. You're back is turned to the door as he comes in and sees you. He walks up to you and helps you unzip the dress in a slow, sexual way and you take it off, leaving you in your bra and panties. He grabs your wrist, turning you around and pins you aggressively against the wall. He crashes his lips onto yours. You're shocked but you can't help but kiss back. "Happy anniversary." He says huskily as he goes back to kissing you passionately.

Chris and Crawford Collins ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara