Seeing Him Again

This imagine was inspired by a scene in episode two of Izombie.

Today's the day you're going to the Collins' house to make a youtube video with Crawford. You wake up, get ready, and then hop in your car and head to their house.

You knock on the door and Chris opens it. Shirtless, wet, and in a towel.

You haven't seen him since the breakup a few months ago. You think, damn he looks so hot. Seeing his face again is bringing back all your feelings.

You shake your thoughts and then finally say something. "Hi." You say.

"Uhhh hey y/n." He replies awkwardly as he rubs the back of his neck.

"So is Crawford home? I'm supposed to be filming a video with him." You say.

"He went out. He was supposed to be back right now but you know LA traffic and stuff." He says.

"But you can come in and wait for him." He adds. You nod as you walk in.

Just as you step through the door, you see a girl in an oversized t-shirt coming down the stairs.

At first you think it's probably Kirsten or Karisma but as you get a closer look, you realize it isn't.

She walks over to Chris and then you realize she's wearing Chris' shirt. "I didn't think you'd be up." Chris says awkwardly.

"The bed got cold without you." The girl says as she wraps her arm around Chris.

"Ummm this is Katherine." Chris says. "Katherine, this is y/n."

"Ohhh you're y/n. It's nice to meet you." She smiles as she holds out her hand.

You shake it even though you want to punch her in the face. Seeing her with Chris is making you extremely mad and hurt. You want to be the one next to him in his T-shirt.

But the thing is, you were the one that broke up with him. You had a lot of stuff going on and you didn't have time for a boyfriend. You weren't ready for one.

You still don't think you are ready now but you can't help but have these feelings for Chris. They're still there even after all this time.

You hear the door unlock and then see Crawford walking in. He shuts the door and then turns around to see you guys. You can tell that he can sense all the awkwardness and tension in the air. It's hard not to. After all, there's so much awkwardness in the air.

"So um y/n...you ready to film the video?" he asks breaking the silence.

You're so relieved that he's here.

"Yeah. Let's go." You say.

A few days later, you're at the beach with Chris, Crawf, Josh, and Harrison. Crawf invited you.

Everyone else is in the water so it's just you and Chris.

"So where's Katherine?" You ask.

"She couldn't make it." He says.

"She seems really nice." You say while drawing shapes in the sand with your finger.

"Yeah she is." He says.

You both talk for a while longer until the boys get back.

After the awkwardness surpassed, the conversation was way more natural and it was like old times. You guys would joke around and laugh and flick sand at each other.

You realize that you're still in love with him but you try to hide it since he has a new girlfriend and he seems happy.

After the beach, he drives you home. You're the last stop since he already dropped off Josh and Crawford since Crawford moved out.

He pulls up to the driveway and being the gentleman he is, he walks you to the front door. You unlock the front door.

"Thanks for the ride." You say.

"No problem. It was fun catching up with you today." He says.

"Yeah." You smile.

You think, he looks so good under the moon and stars. His eyes are literally shining.

Out of nowhere, you press your lips against his. He pulls back after a second.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." You say, immediately regretting it since you know he doesn't feel the same way.

"Y/n, I have a girlfriend and besides, you broke up with me." He says.

"I know that but I can't stand not being close to you for another second." You say.

"You can't stand not being close to me y/n?! Are you serious?! You broke up with me out of the blue and then you've been completely avoiding me and now you can't stand not being close to me? I don't get you y/n. I've been trying to move on but your making it so difficult! You were the one who wanted to end things. Not me." He yells.

"I know. I'm regretting the breakup so much. I thought it was the right thing but seeing her with you...." You trail off. "Just forget it." You say.

He wipes the single tear streaming down your cheek and then he smashes his lips onto yours with so much force that you stumble backwards a little.

He pushes you in the house and shuts the door without breaking the kiss. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his torso as he carries you to the bedroom. He throws you onto the bed and then hovers over you.

"But what about Katherine?" You ask.

"It wasn't gonna work out.....She wasn't you."