Crawford's Birthday

"Happy Birthday!" You say to Crawford while bringing him his cake.

"Aww you didn't have to." He says.

"But I wanted to." You smile. You take a little frosting on your finger and swipe it on his nose. He gasps. "You didn't." He says.

You giggle as you put the cake down. "But I did." You smirk.

He starts chasing you around the house as you shriek. He finally catches up to you and wraps his arms around you. "You're gonna pay for that." He says as he starts tickling you.

"Crawford stop!" You laugh.

"Nah." He says as he continues to tickle you.

"Crawwwwforrrrd." You whine in between laughs.

He finally stops tickling you and you get out of his grip. You immediately start running away from him. He sighs ands starts to chase you again. "You're gonna be the death of me!" He screams as he's running after you. You laugh. He finally catches up to you in the kitchen, where it started. You're both breathless.

After you both catch your breath, you ask, "You want some cake?" He nods.

You smile as you grab the cake platter with the cake off of the counter. Then you take some of the frosting on the side of the birthday cake and put it on his face.

"Two can play that game." He smirks as he grabs a handful of cake and playfully throws it at you. It became a whole cake fight. You threw some cake at him and he threw some at you.

In the end, you grab the rest of the cake on the platter and smash the cake on his face. "Oops." You laugh.

He take the tray from you and put it down on the table and smashes his lips onto yours. Some of the frosting is now coming off of his face and smearing onto yours but you don't care. You deepen the kiss.

"I'm sorry the cake is ruined. I know how much time and effort you put into it." He says into the kiss.

"That's okay. I knew this was going to happen so I made two." You say while your lips are still hovering his.

He chuckles. "Smart girl." You both pull away and then laugh at each other's cake covered faces. "Here. I'll help you clean up." He says as he starts licking the frosting off of your cheek. "Mmm tastes good. Nice job on the cake." He says as he continues to lick it off of you.