Roses

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Here's a short little Valentine's day imagine for you guys.

It's right before Valentine's day and today's the day people are receiving roses.

You knew you weren't gonna get one. You were sad because the only person you want to get a rose from is all the way across the country in California and he doesn't even go to high school anymore.

Plus, he doesn't even know you feel this way and you know he doesn't feel the same way.

You think that he probably doesn't even really think about you since you only go to Cali during summer vacation because your dad lives there.

You're sitting in your first class while a few kids came into the classroom with bunches of roses and little cards.

You notice one kid was holding a whole bouquet of roses which is very unusual.

They start passing out the roses and you just mind your own business until you hear your name. You see that your friends got roses and you're happy for them.

"Y/n?" Someone says.

"Yes?"

"These are for you." The guy says handing you the bouquet.

"Who would send me a dozen roses?" You ask.

"Read the card and see." Your friend says.

You take the bouquet and read the little card while the students who handed the roses leave the classroom.

"Will you be my valentine? -C" you read in your head.

"I don't understand." You say.

"Who do you think it is?" Your friend ask.

"It can't be." You say.

She nods.

"Chris sent these?!" You ask.

She laughs. "Yup. He Dmed me on twitter asking my help with this." She says.

You smile as you take out your phone and text him a simple but straight forward "yes".

You then continue the class, not really paying attention with him on your mind the whole entire time.