Waking Up In New York

So I thought of this idea a while ago when they were in New York and I started writing this like two weeks ago but I never finished so here it is...finally. I hope you like it. This is kinda based off of true stuff...not really....eh. Anyways I hope you enjoy.

You knock on the door to the apartment in New York City the boys are staying at.

Harrison opens it shirtless with wet hair. He'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Oh hey y/n."

"Hey."

"Come in." He says and you walk in.

"So Crawford and Andrew aren't awake yet." He tells you.

"It's 12pm." You say.

"Yeah. We should probably wake them." He chuckles. "Crawford will be so excited to see you." He adds and you smile.

You guys haven't seen each other for a month since you go to school in New York City and he's always in LA. You occasionally visit each other every month or so and you guys talk on the phone and FaceTime everyday but this is the first time you've seen him for a while.

You walk to the bed that Crawford and Andrew are sharing. They're soundly asleep.

"They're so cute." You whisper to Harrison. He laughs. "We should snapchat this moment." You tell him as you take a photo of them and update it on your story.

He gets out his phone and snapchats them sleeping. He then goes up to them and tries to wake them up. He pokes them and tickles them and pets their hair and face while filming them.

Andrew eventually gets annoyed and gets up but Crawford doesn't budge.

They both look at you.

"What am I supposed to do? He's stubborn." You say. They're still looking at you. "Ok fine."

You go up to his side of the bed and lightly shake him. "Crawford wake up." You say. He groans. You give him a light kiss on the nose. He still doesn't move. You sigh and then climb on top of him. You're now laying on top of him, facing him.

"Harrison, if this is you, you need to gain some weight. You're really light bro." He says without opening his eyes.

You all laugh.

When he realizes you're not gonna get off of him, he whines and then finally his eyes flutter open.

"So you're the one that kissed me on the nose." He chuckles.

"Yup." You smile.

He easily rolls you off of him to the other side of the bed. You shriek and he wraps his arm around you and pulls you tight to him so he's spooning you. Your back is laying against his chest and there's no space between you two. He kisses your cheek.

"I missed you." He whispers into your ear.

"I missed you too but you know Andrew and Harrison are watching right?"

"I don't care." He says in his raspy morning voice as he nuzzles his face in your neck.

"Ok well that's our cue to go." Andrew says and he and Harrison walk away awkwardly.

You know you guys have to get up soon so you try to get out of his grip. He whines and squeezes you tighter.

"Crawwwfoorrrrrrdddd. We have to get up." You whine.

"Why can't we just stay right here?" He asks, his face still buried in your neck.

"You have a meet and greet in a few hours." You state.

He groans knowing that he has to get up. "Ok. I'll get up for all my colliners." He smiles.

You giggle.

"Hey you were one too before we met." He says.

"I still am." You say. You wrap your arm around his neck. "I'm the biggest Crawford girl ever." You say as you kiss him.

He pulls you closer to deepen the kiss. "I've been waiting for a month to do that." He says after he pulls away.

After he gets ready, he checks his phone.

"You and Harrison posted snapchats of us sleeping?" He asks showing you his phone. (Picture above or to the side.)

"Yup. Don't you too look so cute together?" You tease.

He rolls his eyes.

"I'm thinking the ship name could be Crawfdrew or Andrewford." You say.

"I hate you." He says.

"No you don't. You love me." You wink.

Hey guys. Don't forget to check my other Chris story called Bad Girls and Players. I updated 2 chapters recently so make sure to give them votes. Also, I will continue my other story called Heaven after I complete Bad Girls and Players just in case you were wondering about that since I haven't updated in a while.